Trophy Thoughts?

Yeah. I'd agree.

Shame there are (what appears to be 5 co-op exclusive trophies) especially since there's only 25 trophies (including the Platinum) and the co-op/spec ops/survival in MW19 was absolute dogshit.

I can't imagine it taking more than 10 hours to Platinum.

Good there's no trash DLC trophies like MW19 and Cold War.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HotdogWithAPulse said:

Call Of Duty platinums keep getting easier and easier. Being that this is supposedly a 2 year cycle game, there isn’t really much to grind trophy wise.

Side Note: I notice all PS4 trophies are currently at 0%, while the PS5 list has percentages shown. Are PS4 trophies not popping?

They are popping. I think it takes a bit to synchronise with the servers. 

Btw: Trophywise it depends on Spec Ops / Coop how hard it is to get 3 stars. Veteran isn't that hard tho. Yes, you die very quickly but you have a lot of covers and checkpoints. So it isn't a big deal or hard as earlier entries.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

The trophy list looks a little bit harder than MW2019 imo because of the co-op. If the last game is anything to go off the missions are hard and are easier to complete with a full synchronised team.

However the campaign trophies look like they can be completed easily. Just played veteran last night in one sitting - difficult in some sections but lots of checkpoints in case you mess up. 

It’s still a far cry of cod games of the past though, deffo gotten easier recently.

Looks pretty doable. Spec Ops missions are a little worrying tho.

• Like 1

Has anyone faced issues with the missions not being registered as completed from a certain point?

From the mission "Recon by Fire" onwards, the Highest Difficulty Completed is showing as blank, altough I completed the campaign on Veteran.

The "Cutting Heads off Snakes" trophy did not pop for me either.