One Good, One Bad Playthrough?

xIRockyRock

Hey, does anyone know if one full good (green answer) and one full bad (purple answer) playthrough is enough for the platinum or do you have to mix up certain moral decisions to meet all bosses?

Almost done with my first playthrough and wonder if it’s enough to just pick the opposite choices this time.

1 hour ago, Unrelated said:

How is the game? I'm on the fence about picking it up or not.

Game is pretty good, nice little Indi Game. Can’t complain after beating the story now.

3 minutes ago, Sotanji said:

Only the final boss is different, and you only need to reload a save and pick the opposite choice at the end of the game to fight the one you havent prior.

Yeah but there are also different trophies for different outcomes, but I guess NG+ and picking the exact opposite will unlock everything.

15 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Yeah but there are also different trophies for different outcomes, but I guess NG+ and picking the exact opposite will unlock everything.

Yeah this will work as well. The game also makes autosaves somewhat close to the turning point trophies so you could just reload if you wanted. 

7 hours ago, Sotanji said:

Yeah this will work as well. The game also makes autosaves somewhat close to the turning point trophies so you could just reload if you wanted. 

I only picked purple in my first playthrough and wonder if there are any bosses along the story you only meet choosing green? And also I wonder if reloading a previous save just for the different end boss will unlock the trophy for beating all bosses?

Unfortunately I don’t have the time to figure it out by myself until Monday.

EDIT: I just found some time. Repeating the end boss with a different choice is enough. And actually the game creates a Auto save before every story decision. So you can just load old saves and finish the other story path trophies in like 20 minutes. That’s great. Easy plat, good game, nothing to miss.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

This game has crashed my ps5 5x within 2hrs. The ps5 literally shuts off n I have to unplug the power cable for a couple of minutes then plug it back in n once I restart it, it has to rebuild the console storage n the external. At 1st I thought i needed to clean my ps5 which I did n it continued to happen. I then switched to another game n played for 3hrs with no problem so it is 100% this game. Never had this happen with any other game. Had the ps5 since release. Has any1 had this happen while playing this game? If so is there anything I can do to stop it so I can complete this?

4 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

This game has crashed my ps5 5x within 2hrs. The ps5 literally shuts off n I have to unplug the power cable for a couple of minutes then plug it back in n once I restart it, it has to rebuild the console storage n the external. At 1st I thought i needed to clean my ps5 which I did n it continued to happen. I then switched to another game n played for 3hrs with no problem so it is 100% this game. Never had this happen with any other game. Had the ps5 since release. Has any1 had this happen while playing this game? If so is there anything I can do to stop it so I can complete this?

I did not have a problem with crashes. I played a lot with no crashes. 

Either they released a broken patch, or your PS5 is broken.

I have a friend, his PS5 started to crash in a couple of games but other games worked just fine. 

11 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

My ps5 is fine. This game is broken for me. I've resorted to playing it in 15 min intervals so it doesn't continue to wreck my console. 

Ok so I wanna walk this statement back. It was my ps5. I re opened it n gave it a more thorough cleaning n it's running smooth. Was able to play this game for 4 hrs straight with no hiccups. 

• 3 months later...
On 21/10/2022 at 7:50 PM, xIRockyRock said:

I only picked purple in my first playthrough and wonder if there are any bosses along the story you only meet choosing green? And also I wonder if reloading a previous save just for the different end boss will unlock the trophy for beating all bosses?

Unfortunately I don’t have the time to figure it out by myself until Monday.

EDIT: I just found some time. Repeating the end boss with a different choice is enough. And actually the game creates a Auto save before every story decision. So you can just load old saves and finish the other story path trophies in like 20 minutes. That’s great. Easy plat, good game, nothing to miss.

What is the Lunisolar Recession weapon to kill 15 enemies? I don't want to complete the game knowing I missed the kill trophy? ?

EDIT: For anyone thinking, it was me over thinking it, it gives you a tutorial at the end of the first main boss. The trophy however did glitch for me as I did wya more than 15 kills with it being activated and didn't pop

Edited by ZachBoardyHD