Ordered fuel won't arrive.

GMVehox

Hello guys. 

I've encountered a bug, where i ordered some fuel for my gas station...

So i spent the money on the order (was also deducted from my bank account), but the tank truck never arrived. Have you noticed that too or did this already happen to you?

Thanks!

Edited by SoLiD_FLaMezZx

1 hour ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Hello guys. 

So i spent the money on the order (was also deducted from my bank account), but the tank truck never arrived. Have you noticed that too or did this already happen to you?

Thanks!

the truck sometimes get stuck...press the button in the warehouse to reset all cars

2 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

the truck sometimes get stuck...press the button in the warehouse to reset all cars

I already did that. But usually you see an icon from the truck immediately after you bought the fuel, right? The thing is the truck icon doesn't even show up for me... 

I waited 3 minutes and nothing happened. Then I bought some fuel again - lost already 300 bucks for nothing and still no tank truck. ;(

4 hours ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Hello guys. 

Thanks!

I have sometimes the same problem with the fuel.

I just save before i order the fuel and when it doenst come i reload the save.

The trick with button i didnt know, i will try it later. Thanks Baddriver.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I had the same problem. Fuel truck and garbage disposal truck sometimes didn't arrive, same thing with the supply truck. So I saved the game, closed the game, restarted it and ordered them again. After that it worked.

With the supply truck I ran into another bug by this method. My order didn't arrive, so I restarted the game. I had to do the order again, and as the truck finally arrived, both orders (first one before restarting the game and second one after restarting the game) got delivered. I could place everything in my storage, no problem, but after that my storage space said something like 1800/1000 :D

On one hand it was pretty nice to have a giant stock of food and stuff for the shop, but on the other hand, I couldn't order anything else from there on, like missing car parts, cause my storage was "full". Had to throw away a lot of items :(