Trophy thoughts?

The_Kopite

9 minutes ago, The_Kopite said:

It'll be disappointing to many that there is no platinum, especially given how Resistence got one.

Yeah - odd one that.

Maybe they figure not having a plat maybe keeps the game from being too broken by boosting groups and whatnot?

Keep the trophies to a minimum, like CoD games do on their MP side?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Yeah - odd one that.

Maybe they figure not having a plat maybe keeps the game from being too broken by boosting groups and whatnot?

Keep the trophies to a minimum, like CoD games do on their MP side?

Haven't played Resistence yet, but was that game broken by boosting groups? I'm curious (Asking anyone)

Don't do MP often but the shorter list and the way it seems to be structured might make me give this one a crack. Of course if they keep adding more trophies in DLC packs which I think is likely, then that percentage will dwindle and the game potentially gets pricey for all the content lol

1 minute ago, Big-Brady said:

Ugh this is annoying no plat.

Also the whole Boosting groups thing will still happen as long as any trophies exist.

That's very true.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Big-Brady said:

Ugh this is annoying no plat.

Also the whole Boosting groups thing will still happen as long as any trophies exist.

Oh, that's true.

I'm just wondering if that's their thinking...

...I'm not saying I think it would work ?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

No platinum in 2022 is just plain unacceptable. 

Resistance is broken by level 999 players. The game has been out 2 years and it takes roughly double that to level a survivor to 999. The game is riddled with overpowered cheaters 

Ah right. That puts me off then......

4 minutes ago, The_Kopite said:

Ah right. That puts me off then......

Its easy to boost it with 5 players. Voice communication is mandatory though as you have to vocally announce your countdown so as to get into the same game. It involves the mastermind searching for a match at the same time as the party of Survivors, and hoping they end up in same match. It took my group roughly 5 days to boost all the trophies, I am 1 away from platinum now. Theres no fun to be had in playing this game legit with randoms although the high level Survivors can carry you through matches for the escape trophies. You need communication with your boosting mastermind for everything else though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Its easy to boost it with 5 players. Voice communication is mandatory though as you have to vocally announce your countdown so as to get into the same game. It involves the mastermind searching for a match at the same time as the party of Survivors, and hoping they end up in same match. It took my group roughly 5 days to boost all the trophies, I am 1 away from platinum now. Theres no fun to be had in playing this game legit with randoms although the high level Survivors can carry you through matches for the escape trophies. You need communication with your boosting mastermind for everything else though. 

Good to know. Cheers for the info!

Don't think RE:Verse will need this kind of boosting so at least it might appeal more to the masses in that sense but yeah definitely disappointing not to have a platinum to go for.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ultraxian said:

Is that all versions of Village or just the gold edition 

All versions. Its also free with RE3 afaik since it was meant to launch for 3 and didn't. Its very much f2p meaning you likely won't be able to get all trophies without spending your own money on items. I was dreading resident evil going this way and it has. 

On 10/21/2022 at 3:41 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

All versions. Its also free with RE3 afaik since it was meant to launch for 3 and didn't. Its very much f2p meaning you likely won't be able to get all trophies without spending your own money on items. I was dreading resident evil going this way and it has. 

Good to know.

Edited by Stevieboy