Trophy thoughts?

The_Kopite

Happy for the 3 people interested in it, surprised the game actually got released, really thought it had been sacked, when will Capcom ever learn that this pvp trash doesn't work, and they keep shifting around all the time, REsistance was already abandoned and it's incredibly unbalanced, they left it to focus on this one which will most certainly follow the same fate, and nothing can't change my mind that RE3 Remake ende up being a lesser game because of REsistance, I'll never understand these corporate decisions,  much like the movie/ shows adpations that keep failing but they keep making the same mistakes over and over again, just give us a co-op one like Outbreak or a new Outbreak, that game had so much potential that was limited by the hardware of the time.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

All versions. Its also free with RE3 afaik since it was meant to launch for 3 and didn't. Its very much f2p meaning you likely won't be able to get all trophies without spending your own money on items. I was dreading resident evil going this way and it has. 

No. The MP Game that was tied to RE3 was RE Resistance. RE:Verse was announced as a bundled game for RE Village. Game got delayed multiple times till it arrives next week.

I actually really enjoyed Resistance when it came out and had a lot of fun getting the plat. Meddling Kids was the only trophy that was a bit of a pain to get, the rest were just through playing the game naturally. This just looks very lazy though unfortunately. I have a free copy so I might still try it but I don't have high hopes.

Edited by PeachyJacobs

Not phased at all at 12 trophies. i didnt expect much to begin with. I shall install the list to my PSN and have a butchers at it, and thats about it. I have never enjoyed online RE games. to me a RE should be single player and only single player.

Also there is no DLC for this game, there are 4 updates that will bring new survivors and equipment. 

In a way, a lack of a plat might actually be a good thing because a bigger list would have likely included a bunch of extremely situational trophies like RE Resistance had. The trophies here don't look particularly hard or time-consuming which is nice because I'm just looking to have some dumb fun with it. I wouldn't want it to overstay its welcome. The inclusion of a Battle Pass seems strange because I doubt this game is going to see much support after release.

According to their roadmap, there will be various updates to the game where they will add more playable characters and the like, so I expect some additional trophies since the base game has no platinum. Personally speaking I prefer the style with RE Resistance where it's a one and done deal with the list, having to go back after X time just means there will be less players (for a game like this anyway) which makes it harder to get trophies.

Y8sP8v1.jpg

As for the base list, the only things to look out for in my opinion is the MMR trophy and the one to finish 1st as Ada. The MMR was not in their beta so depending on how it works it may be difficult to get to that number, but Ada Wong was playable and she was certainly the weakest of the characters back then.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 4:29 PM, Jeanoltt said:

Didn't this game release two years ago?

It feels like two years ago lol

but it was supposed to release in 2021 next to RE:Village. Got delayed and delayed and now it's finally out.

Honestly I kinda wanna play this for fun but I don't really want to muck up my trophy list with it because I don't know how much time I plan to invest in this silly side-game. I just kinda wanna be wolf squad and blast some foos. Wish owning it on PS5 would give it to me on PC so I could just play it there lol

12 trophies with no plat sucks but at least none are difficult or grindy because the playerbase will definitely die very quickly. The game is wildy unbalanced but at least it’s a little fun, I hated resistance and umbrella corps.

I assume the updates will add “place top 3” and “win a x” trophies for all new maps/characters.

I got everything done except win as every character within an hour (won as leon/claire). Boosting may be required for some mediocre characters or maybe all if you wait too long because the game is a bit pay2win due to character upgrades.

Edited by DHawk12