Is it possible to boost with PC players?

CloudXvitaHD

I been trying for a couple of days to get 'rapid discord' and I'm always killing 3 players and usually the last one that I need is either not there because the other 2 are dead or is a D.va or just straight bad luck and bad aim. I've been thinking about boosting the trophy myself. I have a PS5 and 2 PS4 but I'm one console short, so I been thinking if it is possible to use my PC to complete the trio and use the mercy's methood. If this is possible; 1) how do you add PC players to your PS friend list and 2) what do you have to do to end with your other 3 friends in one team and you on the other team. Thanks for your answers.

Oh and one more question. Do you know if killing the robot that D.va is in counts as a kill? 

Edited by CloudXvitaHD

it is quite complicated to boost using a pc since you have to have croosplay activated and that makes doing a specific search much more difficult and time-consuming, preferably (and your own experience) it is better to do it with play accounts

and no, the robot does not count as a kill...it counts killing D.va

Edited by ekmichapapus
  • Like 1

Thanks for the answer.

I got the trophy for both the PS4 and PS5 versions and I did it legit, no boosting. It was a bit hard but it is doable. The PS4 version took me around 18 hours and the PS5 version took me around 5 hours. PS5 version was a lot shorter because I did have a lot of practice from the other version and it wasn't that bad to be honest.

And thanks for answering the second question too. So then, the D.va robot doesn't count that's good to know.

Boosting with a PC sounds like a nightmare and I'm glad that I didn't have to do all that.

Thank you.