Hell Fucking Yes

itzzh3lixx

Actually if you really are a hardcore TMNT fan you WON't support this. Force companies to take pride in their licenses and the licenses you like.

I never understood the reasoning behind buying things just because you like the franchise. I LOVE TMNT but I will not support this game or the new movie because I do not want the companies responsible for these products to think that this is what we want.

Now if you really like the game then fine, but it sounds like most people are buying this with the knowledge that it is bad but want a Turtles game.

• Like 1

Nah didnt play either of those. Was Turtles in Time good?

Yes

wasn't turtles in time removed from the psn store?

and Yes

Turtles in Time is one of those classic beat 'em ups that is just a blast to play. You could get it on a SNES emulator so check it out if you haven't. The Remake was OK (it was not as bad as people made it out to be) but it wasn't as good as the original

Yes

and Yes

Turtles in Time is one of those classic beat 'em ups that is just a blast to play. You could get it on a SNES emulator so check it out if you haven't. The Remake was OK (it was not as bad as people made it out to be) but it wasn't as good as the original

Ithought so. I was looking for it a few months ago. While I was waiting for them to finish this game. But could not find it :shakefist:

I love the TMNT, and I've played most of the games, but there's no way I'm touching this.  I've seen gameplay of it, and it's preposterous.  Just because you like TMNT is no excuse to play this game.  On the contrary, as someone mentioned up there, you're giving developers no incentive to make a good game.  That's no way to show respect to a franchise you like.

So far the only good TMNT games have been on the NES and SNES.  The one based on the animated movie was meh, and this one is terrible.

Most likely PSN only.

And I will pay the $15 (or $20) and learn that they still hadn't fixed the bugs... I've played far worse buggy games (Zenoclash 2 is one)

Zenoclash 2 on PS3 is pretty buggy huh? I was going to check out that crazy game at somepoint...

Zenoclash 2 on PS3 is pretty buggy huh? I was going to check out that crazy game at somepoint...

Yeah not sure if it's been patched but it was so bad in online coop (which was the way that i was playing) my friend kept getting stuck in walls, the ground, in mid air (jumping).. it was pretty awful.

my characters weapon would get stuck in the "Swinging" motion too ever so often... just wasn't good. I don't recommend it if its never been fixed, but I guess I can't say if the SP was the same way.

Wait, wait, so, where the game is coming out first? Europe? USA?

Supposedly developers cancelled previous release date for psn because they were going to fix the game. Any news about it?

No one knows for sure. My guess is USA.