Scenario Campaign is not good...

Ssharif0402

I just wanted to vent about how frustrating Scenario Campaign is in this game (as well as the trophy list in general).

1) The lock-on system sucks. After you kill an enemy, you'll still be locked onto them, which means an enemy can run up behind you and juggle you around until you can manage to get up again.

2) The gear system sucks. You can only have five buffs at one time, and there can't be any repeats. If you want more HP, you have to grind to get a piece of rank B or higher equipment.

3) (Subjective) The story sucks. Lars is very boring, the plot twist is lame and the meaningful parts are strung together with mediocre side-stories.

4) You have to fight Azazel at least FOUR TIMES to get the platinum. Once in arcade mode, once in time attack, once during the Campaign and once in the arena.

Attempt this trophy list at your own risk. Scenario Campaign is easily one of the worst single player modes in any fighting game I've ever played.

Edited by Ssharif0402
Changed to be less... dramatic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ssharif0402 said:

I just wanted to vent about how frustrating Scenario Campaign is in this game (as well as the trophy list in general).

1) The lock-on system sucks. After you kill an enemy, you'll still be locked onto them, which means an enemy can run up behind you and juggle you around until you can manage to get up again.

2) The gear system sucks. You can only have five buffs at one time, and there can't be any repeats. If you want more HP, you have to grind to get a piece of rank B or higher equipment.

3) The story sucks. Lars is very boring, the plot twist is lame and the meaningful parts are strung together with mediocre side-stories. (Arena mode is okay)

4) You have to fight Azazel at least FOUR TIMES to get the platinum. Once in arcade mode, once in time attack, once during the Campaign and once in the arena.

Attempt this trophy list at your own risk. Scenario Campaign is easily one of the worst single player modes in any fighting game I've ever played.

You could easily make this easier on yourself and cheat it like me and just play arcade abit and learn how to play kazua and spam his round house kick and use that to win as that is what I did in most levels I will say however I feel the last bonus level is up in the air of chance that being the nightmare train but that is the only big stopping gab I feel on Tekken 6

• 5 months later...
On 5/4/2023 at 5:23 AM, denullz666 said:

well, f

any other ideas for the campaign. Im at the second boss and already have a hard time. The 3D fighting is a mess :(

I suggest you to start campaign again then, at the start after tutorial, etc you can choose which character do you want to unlock, it can be Kazuya so choose him and start the fun since he's broken but to be honest I changed to Xiaoyu once I unlocked her via story because I do like her and wanted the challenge, I did the campaign eventually with her but you can try Kazuya since he's indeed powerful.

Try to equip the better gear you can while you keep playing campaign, Good luck man, you can do it ;)

Edited by NajiLionheart
  • Like 1