Rare / legendary costume pieces

Hey guys, I unlinked my epic account and started again for PS5 and that's going fine. Are rare or legendary costume pieces in the store though? I can't seem it find any. The head turner trophy for me popped when I just equipped a bought costume but no the other trophies. Does anything other than uncommon or common show up in the store?

11 hours ago, GaidenXI said:

Colors, Patterns and Faces are no longer needed for the trophy as they've changed the requirements. You only need a legendary or special lower and upper piece

So to unlock bargin bucket, mad trendy and catwalk model I need to go through to level 83 in the battle pass?

36 minutes ago, Kiwicrash said:

So to unlock bargin bucket, mad trendy and catwalk model I need to go through to level 83 in the battle pass?

no, level 83 is only needed for Catwalk Model. The others can be unlocked by equipping Special pieces while having NO pattern and color

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GaidenXI said:

no, level 83 is only needed for Catwalk Model. The others can be unlocked by equipping Special pieces while having NO pattern and color

I got the trophies, I wasn't clicking out of the costumers bit so it wasnt unlocking the trophies. thank you for your help

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, SqualllK said:

Hey guys. Do special equips count for the legendary trophy?

I browsed the store yesterday and today I don't see any Legendary available.

They don't count it needs to be the legendary, specials only count for head turner trophy. There are 2 legendary items around level 90 of the season pass, you do need to buy the season pass for them.

I unlocked these trophies on Epic with the free legendary skin that you have automatically in your inventory. Please check that before going all the way to 83 because there's an easier way around it.

Edit: @factor747 This one. It has upper and lower parts. If it doesn't appear to you, maybe the "offer" expired, but it did the last time I began playing on PC.

fall-guys-grandis-850x478.jpg

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

I unlocked these trophies on Epic with the free legendary skin that you have automatically in your inventory. Please check that before going all the way to 83 because there's an easier way around it.

Hi , can you give more details please? I just started the game yesterday in a new epic account on PS4, but I dont receive any legendary stuff.

7 hours ago, factor747 said:

Hi , can you give more details please? I just started the game yesterday in a new epic account on PS4, but I dont receive any legendary stuff.

As far that I know, playing for two weeks now, all the legendary itens that I saw you need $$$ to buy it (or a very high Rainbow Coins). It sucks. 

41 minutes ago, PiggRoll said:

As far that I know, playing for two weeks now, all the legendary itens that I saw you need $$$ to buy it (or a very high Rainbow Coins). It sucks. 

Or get your crown rank to 23+. (which takes a long time)

8 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

Edit: @factor747 This one. It has upper and lower parts. If it doesn't appear to you, maybe the "offer" expired, but it did the last time I began playing on PC.

I would also like to know if it's still possible to play the game on PC through Epic Game Store, to get free legendary(ies) to then also have on playstation.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

3 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

I would also like to know if it's still possible to play the game on PC through Epic Game Store, to get free legendary(ies) to then also have on playstation.

You can download it on Epic to get the items, but don't equip them until you sync the account to your PS4 because the autopop feature isn't working at the moment. Also on Steam (if you bought it before 2022).

Hope that helps:)

On 31/03/2023 at 2:25 AM, Jeanoltt said:

fall-guys-grandis-850x478.jpg

That Grandis costume was given to players last August for just two weeks or so. If somebody is starting the game now with a new account, they won't have that skin.