All Endings / Vaultlanders

Hey everyone.

I'm making some guides for the game and I stille need 2 vaultlanders (tied to endings).

Got Ellie and Lilith for beating the game the first time. Had a skateboard rating of 78 and about 50-65 in the relationships.

Does anyone know how to get the rest?

All I need is Zer0, and from what I've seen, you need to get above 75% total Skateboard rating, whereas Lilith, Ellie and Fiona are tied to the three relationship ratings. Despite getting 50%+ on all three my first playthrough, I only acquired Lilith. I didn't get Fiona or Ellie until I replayed Episode 5 to acquire Krieg and did some things differently to get a higher Skateboard rating. First playthrough was a 73%, then the final episode replay was a 75% exactly. Which also gave me a different ending. 

I know this isn't exactly helpful. I've been regularly looking for guides because at the moment, no one really knows how to get everything. Well, except for one person. There's a registered Platinum on PSNProfiles. 

On 25.10.2022 at 2:18 PM, MrFirebugJr said:

All I need is Zer0, and from what I've seen, you need to get above 75% total Skateboard rating, whereas Lilith, Ellie and Fiona are tied to the three relationship ratings. Despite getting 50%+ on all three my first playthrough, I only acquired Lilith. I didn't get Fiona or Ellie until I replayed Episode 5 to acquire Krieg and did some things differently to get a higher Skateboard rating. First playthrough was a 73%, then the final episode replay was a 75% exactly. Which also gave me a different ending. 

I know this isn't exactly helpful. I've been regularly looking for guides because at the moment, no one really knows how to get everything. Well, except for one person. There's a registered Platinum on PSNProfiles. 

Appreciate the help mate ? But made some guides a couple of days ago for all collectibles etc.

Just got the plat ? Completed the game 11 times (with replays) for all endings. Trying to make a guide- but they make zero sense

Edited by Ben-Gun