PS5 Upgrade coming

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Ultimate Edition for PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series S|X launches OCTOBER 27, 2022, alongside enhanced features including all 25, previously released DLCs.

Official announcement from the team & Nacon

Inquisitors,

thank you for your feedback regarding the recently announced Ultimate Edition for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. We heard you loud and clear, and we feel that this is an important issue to address.Following the concerns you shared, we didn't want to forget your dedication to our game and thus, after discussing the matter with Nacon, the game's console publisher, have decided that all the owners of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will receive a permanent 50% discount when purchasing the Ultimate Edition on PS5 and XSX|S.

So we have to pay over 30$ for the upgrade? I have created a petition, maybe nacon will change their mind if we collect enough signatures for it.

Link: WH40K PS5 Petition

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 10:53 PM, suistar7 said:

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Ultimate Edition for PlayStation00ae.png5 and Xbox Series S|X launches OCTOBER 27, 2022, alongside enhanced features including all 25, previously released DLCs.

Official announcement from the team & Nacon

Inquisitors,

thank you for your feedback regarding the recently announced Ultimate Edition for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. We heard you loud and clear, and we feel that this is an important issue to address.Following the concerns you shared, we didn't want to forget your dedication to our game and thus, after discussing the matter with Nacon, the game's console publisher, have decided that all the owners of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will receive a permanent 50% discount when purchasing the Ultimate Edition on PS5 and XSX|S.

So we have to pay over 30$ for the upgrade? I have created a petition, maybe nacon will change their mind if we collect enough signatures for it.

Link: WH40K PS5 Petition

Why is anyone surprised? Even Chaosbane didn't have a free upgrade and if you wanted that again, you had to pay $60, again. It's a nonissue. Just wait for a sale, or PS+. While it would be nice for us, not every game is going to get a free upgrade and that's okay.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RNumbers said:

The PS4 Complete Collection has been on sale for as low as $6.99 (US). I'll wait...

I think that was the price I got my copy of the game for, and I think it's a reasonable price for this game :) 

• Like 1

This was a fun game and it has come along way from is very very.. oh so very buggy mess of a launch.

30$ isn't the worst for a "upgrade" how ever I became used to the digital versions of games just coming with the ps5 ver. Included.

I'm all for more warhammer. [Just wish the console games were alittle ...more]

Wonder if this will pull my save over. Some of the trophy where Abita mind numbing.

But playing as a tech priest again will be fun! (Robomancer )

6 hours ago, porter024 said:

Some trophies will auto pop most will not, The trophy trackers doesn't seem to work with new or old characters atm.

Hmmm...

Might get It then if some pop.

Or maybe retro pop after finishing action again *killing a boss*

The kill 10 or what ever bosses trophy took ages ( 3.5 playthru with re running  act 1)

19 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Hmmm...

Might get It then if some pop.

Or maybe retro pop after finishing action again *killing a boss*

The kill 10 or what ever bosses trophy took ages ( 3.5 playthru with re running  act 1)

The kills pop when you kill one of each class, story and streak not popping if you already unlocked even with a new character.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31.10.2022 at 0:58 PM, trixter123 said:

there  is no discount here and i own the ps4 version

no discount in your ps store? i have the digital version and there was directly -50% in my store region.
i watch a lot of informations from the neocore games forum, maybe they can help you.

https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub?game=warhammer-40k-1

I think its just bugged how the angel of death trophy from the ps4 version. i remember me the patch takes a while to come out.
currently the next gen versions have extremely performance issues for a lot of players, so maybe they fix all problems with a larger patch in the next time.

On 28.10.2022 at 4:14 PM, porter024 said:

The kills pop when you kill one of each class, story and streak not popping if you already unlocked even with a new character.

Btw the newest informations about the upcoming class from WH40K.

https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub/release-date-announcement-inquisitor-sororitas-class-dlc