[Video] ALL VAULTLANDER FIGURES & BACKGROUND CHECKS etc. - New Tales From The Borderlands

I finally did it! Found all the figures!!

Not Dolls. Action Figures! - Collect every Vaultlander figure.

There is a total of 19 Vaultlanders in the game. 3 are unisssable, 4 are picked up in free-roam sections, 5 are from optional Badass Superfan fights, 1 from specific dialogue choice, 4 from post-game Friendship/Skateboard Scores, and 3 extra Vaultlanders (which aren´t needed for the trophy - Salvador, Flak, Axton). The last 4 post-game Vaultlander Figures can be a bit annoying. You have 4 Scores = 4 Vaultlanders. The 3 Friendship Scores need to be at least 60% to unlock a figure each, and the Skateboard Score need to be 80% or above. Do note that it can be done over multiple replays. If you are lucky and have high Scores from Episode 4, you can replay from Episode 5 and make different dialogue choices.

Super Trusting Friend! - Perform every background check.

This is a super easy trophy, there is only two chapters in the game where you can perform Background Checks - Episode 1: Chapter 3 and Episode 5: Chapter 4. There is a total of 7 Checks you need to perform. If you miss a Background Check, go to chapter select and pick the correct chapter.

You need to purchase all skins and accessories for Octavio, Fran and Anu for the trophy. It´s impossible to get enough money on your 1st playthrough. But you´re going to replay the game a couple of times for all endings anyways. You can pick up all the money you can find in a free-roam section, trigger the next checkpoint and quit - you keep it all. The same with replay from a certain chapter, you got all your money from the end of the gam + the money you collect when replaying.

Okay, Vain Much?
Obtain every cosmetic. [Gold]

Bring Back the Butt! - Summon the Sexy Intern. [Bronze]

New Business - Finish the game with a good skateboard rating. [Silver]

Check video description for more.

- You Got the Goods, Kid - Nail a perfect, sexy dance. [Bronze]

And Still Champion...

Win every Vaultlanders battle.

Edited by Ben-Gun

For anyone reading I’d suggest skipping this game probably I’d give a 5/10 in general and the trophies a solid 1/10, I followed the decisions in the above guide played the game 3 times and can’t get a good skateboard score no matter how hard I try to keep a good relationship with everyone, the criteria seems to be really strict for no reason at all. Wasted a whole day today 80 is the needed score I was on 70 at the end of episode 4 followed the decisions in the video and it went down to 63 ?. It’s probably worth waiting for a guide where it’s a 100% confirmed what’s needed.

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SzzMN said:

For anyone reading I’d suggest skipping this game probably I’d give a 5/10 in general and the trophies a solid 1/10, I followed the decisions in the above guide played the game 3 times and can’t get a good skateboard score no matter how hard I try to keep a good relationship with everyone, the criteria seems to be really strict for no reason at all. Wasted a whole day today 80 is the needed score I was on 70 at the end of episode 4 followed the decisions in the video and it went down to 63 1f602.png. It’s probably worth waiting for a guide where it’s a 100% confirmed what’s needed.

Yeah, it´s making no sense.. also the endings... just picked different dialogue from ep.5, ch.4 - got 4 endings out of 5 this way. So stupid

• 2 weeks later...

For the figures I'm missing Fiona and Zer0. I finished my play through at Skateboard 78% and relationships 57%, 60% 71% BUT I only unlocked Lilith and Ellie. My hope here is that if I just replay Episode 5 and follow an 80% guide then *magically* that will trip the Fiona and Zer0? I thought I read it was just above 50% but above says 60% so I guess I need to get Anu and Fran higher, probably more hugging and sexual tension that the game characters cringe more than I do over so this whole Skateboard score / relationships is super vague. 

Yesterday I used I guide I found in the comments on this site:
https://www.trueachievements.com/a373988/you-played-this-before-achievement

and just replayed Episode 5 using the suggestions this person used to get 82% I ended up getting 90% Skateboard and relationships at 52%, 65%, 61%. This got me the New Business trophy, and the two missing figures. 

Would point out that in my own play through, while my Skateboard score was lower, in two of the three cases my relationships were higher. His walkthrough followed a lot of what I had already done but a couple significant ones I think like not using the gun (device) in the green dream world.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/11/2022 at 8:14 PM, aurel-92 said:

Hello. 
To obtain Zero you need to finish the good ending + Anu must accept the shard in episode 5 chap 6 !

About to try this out, Zer0 is the only one I have left to get for the trophy now. 

• Like 1