Seemingly someone has obtained the PS4 platinum

4 minutes ago, wardragon989 said:

If you check the PS4 playstation list, the platinum currently sits at 0.1% rarity.

Might be a reviewer, but sucks we can't platinum it until 28th.

There have already been threads about this, because as a normal person you don't have the chance to be the first to platinum a big title.

My solution would be for reviewers to be contractually forbidden by the publisher to platinum the games until it is no longer at 0.0%.

2 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

There have already been threads about this, because as a normal person you don't have the chance to be the first to platinum a big title.

My solution would be for reviewers to be contractually forbidden by the publisher to platinum the games until it is no longer at 0.0%.

Or something like trophies being disabled before release.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

Probably a hacker, if it was a reviewer it would make more sense to see the PS5 version at 0.1%

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. Perhaps someone was tasked with reviewing the PS4 version specifically to see how that version plays?

I notice you have both versions on your profile. If you earned the platinum on PS4, surely you wouldn't want to be labeled a hacker. Did you get a review copy? If so, is it common for reviewers to be issued codes for multiple (or all) systems so they can play it wherever it's most convenient for them? I'm curious to know. Or did you just pre-order to play the campaign right away?

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Typos

17 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. Perhaps someone was tasked with reviewing the PS4 version specifically to see how that version plays?

Not seeing a single one of them playing the PS5 version still doesn't make sense to me.

22 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Or did you just pre-order to play the campaign right away?

Just pre-ordered :P