Xenon Valkyrie+ - Universal cheat code

nrs1nrs1

On 10/23/2022 at 8:19 PM, nrs1nrs1 said:

Hey all!

If this game is giving you a lot of stress and you simply want your platinum in record time, do this:

- Start a run and pick a character.

- After this, pause the game with the touch pad/start or select.

- On the d-pad, input the following: left, left, down, right, right, up, triangle.

You will now be given 9999 HP and deal 999 damage with each hit. You will also be given 3 gold keys immediately.

Hope this helps! (It's definitely going to bump the trophy rarity up lol)

Does this work on ps vita and ps5 as well? Thanks for posting btw

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

On 27/10/2022 at 5:07 PM, RDT1 said:

Seems pretty easy I think the only problem will be getting to level 25 with a character in terms of time! Has been pretty quick to unlock most so far when you get the hang of the walkthrough.

Just do the first run with Nue without using the L2 skip cheat and do the AI boss path, you will have enough enemies and things destroyed to easily reach level 25, the trophy will unlock at the end, not when you get to 25.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Just do the first run with Nue without using the L2 skip cheat and do the AI boss path, you will have enough enemies and things destroyed to easily reach level 25, the trophy will unlock at the end, not when you get to 25.

Faster to skip until the AI boss, since you can get up to like level 20 from killing all the small ships. Then just grind out the remaining levels in the next couple stages.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since this thread is actually kind of active, has anyone had any problems actually unlocking Gadiel? I ran through Blackstorm and got the Wedding Ring, beat the game and he still doesn't say anything new. Tried again clearing the game via Deftos, still nothing. Deleted the game/save and started completely fresh, speedran Blackstorm, got the Ring again, still nothing. What's the deal?

EDIT: Went to sleep, woke up, restarted the game and ran back through Blackstorm/got a regular ending and it unlocked Gadiel right away. I don't know if I did anything at all different but it's done.

Edited by Seasonreaper
Problem solved (???)
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...