GG is also online trophy!

KoniuW

I just want to warn you that this trophy needs a network connection to the DIRT site.
The guide does not include this trophy as a network trophy, and after a possible shutdown of the servers, it will not be obtainable.

Greetings!
Edited by KoniuW

The guide it's fine the trophy is tagged Online/Multiplayer only. The roadmap is there just as a suggestion on a way to approach the plat. 

However I would advice to anyone planning on just doing the multiplayer right now and eventually coming back for the plat like myself to also go for the "I Am the 5%" trophy  as well. The trophy is notoriously bugged or glitchy seriously go for it with the usual methods and if you get it to pop then congratulations you truly are on the 5% of players! If you are like me and most players out there you will have to try out a combination of different preferences and game modes to unlock it.

In my case and many others the only way I got it to pop after trying several different things was doing 1 event of 2 stages on Leagues mode which is an online mode. If they truly pull the plug on this one at some point then the trophy might become completely unobtainable for some people as I doubt they'll ever patch it.

Edited by Abraniell