Trophy's are HILARIOUS.

Nothing wrong with finding this funny, I appreciate it tbh; not often you have game devs not giving a fuck and just saying how they really feel. :D

Obviously the creators of south park weren't going to let us down with a mundane trophy list, oh no it's completely full of shit.. and farting on your friends, it's awesome.

Maybe some will see me and others as immature for finding this funny and too those guys I say boo hoo, no one cares, we're the guys smiling at the end of the day am I right? While you serious fellas sit on your high horse and call us weird for being awesome and laughing at fart jokes. :D

Whatever makes you hard man.

It's not immature or silly at all, some just have an acute sensibility to fart jokes. I was one of the men afflicted with that disease when I was a young boy, fart jokes make me laugh, so does people crying on TV, I'm sorry I can't help it; they scrunch up there face, leak from their eyes and make funny noises, it's beautiful. 

Great trophy list, makes me more excited for the game tbh, knowing it's not taking itself seriously at all really makes the whole experience even better, having a random trophy pop in the corner, with the title "Gingivitis" will just make you lol at random times.

Shame about the plat name though ;/ wish they called it something funny, but meh the rest are cool, so it's all good. 

Its funny. But I can imagine we need at least 2 or 3 playthroughs, but for those that love the show and the game will not be bad. I have question if in this game there is something that a kid of 7 years old can't watch? Because I wanted to have that game. I've been watching Pewdiepie playing and it was fun. But I have a brother so sometimes there is something that we shouldn't watch or can he? I can't decide.

Its funny. But I can imagine we need at least 2 or 3 playthroughs, but for those that love the show and the game will not be bad. I have question if in this game there is something that a kid of 7 years old can't watch? Because I wanted to have that game. I've been watching Pewdiepie playing and it was fun. But I have a brother so sometimes there is something that we shouldn't watch or can he? I can't decide.

It's South Park TBH so will have the same humor as the show so if your fine with him watching the show then game would be fine too.

Edited by Rosur

I just got the game a WEEK early. And all i can say is MY GOTY 2014. If you are a fan of the show you will absolutely LOVE this game!

Is the game long? My biggest worry is that this game will end up being only like 8 or 10 hours at most, since i'm not sure how they could go any longer with this material. I'm hoping its longer than that since its an rpg.