Dazzling personality stuck on 74%

cm-PUNK2000

I’ve been at 75% for most my career as Mbappe. but when I got towards the end I hit 74% and I could never reach 75 again. I got up until 110k personality points and nothing changed. I’m really frustrated. I have some older manual saves of this save I might try going back and redoing this from a certain point but I’m wondering if someone faced a similar issue, if so how did y’all fix it? 

2 hours ago, cm-PUNK2000 said:

I’ve been at 75% for most my career as Mbappe. but when I got towards the end I hit 74% and I could never reach 75 again. I got up until 110k personality points and nothing changed. I’m really frustrated. I have some older manual saves of this save I might try going back and redoing this from a certain point but I’m wondering if someone faced a similar issue, if so how did y’all fix it? 

I think you've did the wrong thing in using an Striker for getting personality points, because if you use a striker you will get Maverick & Heartbeat points, while you can still get over 75% with any type of player but with Striker - Midfielder - Centre Back (especially with the training which probably f*cked up your  personality points) and you will need to watch out for which personality points you take, i made a mistake in my first season going upto 60k points but with only 55% on my dominant personality trait.

I Think the best thing you can do is read the forum post (Easy method for Dazzling personnality trophy), you can get the trophy within 3-4 hours depending how fast you do it, i did it in like 3.5 hours

Edited by LineRb3asT-

Playing as mbappe your dominant trait should be maverick so your best bet is to play matches as the pro and ask for the ball during matches and keep the ball whilst dribbling the ball and shooting these actions combined with ‘A’ rating for dribbling and shooting skill games will increase your maverick trait at a rate of around 80% so top it up by purchasing any maverick activate and hopefully it’s get you to the 75%