Man-Bat locations

gedunex

3 hours ago, gedunex said:

you need 10 of them for the trophy, 5 you end up fighting in the story. where are other locations where they are spawning?

They spawn in the same locations as they do in the story; on top of WayneTech, Gotham City General Hospital and Elliot Center. They don't spawn on every night post-story so check back on different nights until they do. You'll know they're there when you see that black smoke swirling around on top of the buildings. 

Edited by mega-tallica

2 hours ago, meecegoatsalot said:

Thats the powerpyx guide answer but i think its more than that.

They are league of assassin crime events so look for events on high buildings in areas where league crimes are happening. End the day and start a new one to spawn some more, ribse and repeat till you have enough.

Not that I'm noticing. In my game, practically every time you start a new night there's always a spawn on top of the Elliot Center, the big building right in front of you when you first spawn, same as the story as well as on top of WayneTech, also the same location as the story. The hospital doesn't spawn one for me though post-story but I just restarted the night a couple of times and hit the one on Elliot Center and WayneTech and got it. No other buildings seem to spawn any and I've been all over the map numerous times under different nights. 

so i never get any premeditated league crimes that had man bats but they definitely do spawn in other locations apart from the story locations. i was scanning for crimes as i went along and when something appeared on a roof top sometimes it was a man bat. you will hear it screech and then it will fly to the building. so my two cents scans for crimes and if its an empty roof top might be a man bat 

I did stumble on one crime that was a Man-Bat in a League of Assassins zone when I was grinding 250 crimes. That was the only time though, well after I already defeated 10. It was just a random white crime marker, not premeditated. 

I just think it's more efficient to stick to where they spawn in the story since they're guaranteed to spawn there every time rather than searching the map hoping to find a random one in some other random spot. 

I found in my game both answers to be true. Man bats spawned randomly at the three locations we found them in the story. I also ran into some man bats when responding to crimes on rooftops when tackling a league of shadows zone for that respective night.

out of all the spawns, I found godmothers the hardest to come by late in game. The bats were probably the easiest/most frequently spawned out of the trophy required enemies....in my game at least.

On 10/29/2022 at 10:15 AM, PotrikBerger said:

I found in my game both answers to be true. Man bats spawned randomly at the three locations we found them in the story. I also ran into some man bats when responding to crimes on rooftops when tackling a league of shadows zone for that respective night.

out of all the spawns, I found godmothers the hardest to come by late in game. The bats were probably the easiest/most frequently spawned out of the trophy required enemies....in my game at least.

5 locations :)

What I did honestly was just check to see the faction that was in the area of the 3 places they spawned during the story. If I saw League faction I would fast travel there and typically saw them as a triangle crime. Spawned them in a few nights thought it was going to be more of a grind but it wasn’t bad.