Campaign missions not registering as completed?

Has anyone faced issues with the missions not being registered as completed from a certain point?

From the mission "Recon by Fire" onwards, the Highest Difficulty Completed is showing as blank, altough I completed the campaign on Veteran.

The "Cutting Heads off Snakes" trophy did not pop for me either.

• Like 1

On 26/10/2022 at 9:42 PM, ShadyWARcotix said:

I played the campaign on ps4 and I hadn't any issues. Every trophy popped without any problems. It's a rare bug I think.

Thanks for the reply. Did you play it in a single sitting? As in, without switching off your PlayStation?

4 hours ago, Tazwar89 said:

Thanks for the reply. Did you play it in a single sitting? As in, without switching off your PlayStation?

I played the same as them and every trophy popped without problem. I did it on veteran and in multiple sittings of course. Maybe you played some in version 1.000 and some on another version and they bugged for you.

I've tried it a few times on Recruit difficulty and on Veteran as well. Still no luck.

I tried going to my storage and deleting the MWII HQ Save Data file and then doing it, but it had no effect.

I'm thinking about completely deleting and reinstalling all files before making another attempt.

6 hours ago, Tazwar89 said:

I've tried it a few times on Recruit difficulty and on Veteran as well. Still no luck.

I tried going to my storage and deleting the MWII HQ Save Data file and then doing it, but it had no effect.

I'm thinking about completely deleting and reinstalling all files before making another attempt.

That's pretty sad then.

We'll have to wait for their goodwill to fix it soon. If we're unlucky, they might never fix it.

I already contacted support saying this but still no response, hope they fix it in the next update.

20 hours ago, Tazwar89 said:

I was thinking did you try to do it in realism?

Because as a veteran or realism maybe it works zeroing in realism.

2 hours ago, Sir_Lutterbach said:

I was thinking did you try to do it in realism?

Because as a veteran or realism maybe it works zeroing in realism.

Weird thing is, after I completed the last mission, I got the trophy for completing the campaign on any difficulty.

When I was retrying missions from select mission, the Realism option is greyed out.

4 hours ago, Tazwar89 said:

Weird thing is, after I completed the last mission, I got the trophy for completing the campaign on any difficulty.

When I was retrying missions from select mission, the Realism option is greyed out.

For me it was the same.

However I searched and had a mission that was not showing up not even the highest difficulty text completed. So I redid it in the veteran and it appeared that I finished in the veteran but nothing of the trophy. for me it was mission 7

On 31/10/2022 at 3:36 PM, Tazwar89 said:

I just beat the game in realism, I only did the missions that weren't showing up that I beat in the veteran and got the trophy. the only sad thing is that the realism difficulty does not appear on the hud so the grenades are boring because you have to listen to them instead of seeing the icon.

13 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

I wrote a post about this issue and how to fix it. I was on the PS5 version. Your game crashed while you were playing or your playstation turned off during your play session. You have to do every mission (marked as not completed) again and in order

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am currently doing a full delete and redownload of all MWII files on PS4. If this problem happens again (my PS4 did turn off during gameplay before), then I will try this method.

Edited by Tazwar89