Hercules Glitched?

The7thINFANTRY

I just completed all of the challenges with my screen showing 100% for every one with every corresponding "25/25" and "Red Time Achieved", etc. yet the trophy did not pop. My situation is similar to another player's experience detailed in this thread but the difference is that all of my stats are showing that I had completed everything. If the solution is to play each challenge again, that would be a major annoyance as I have no indication where to begin except from the beginning and work my way through them all over again.

Has this happened to anyone before?

11 hours ago, DaveyDino-99 said:

Did you 100% the Halloween challenge? It isn't outlined in the guide under Hercules but was required for me to pop the trophy

I just finished the Pumpkin Challenge right now and the trophy popped, now I have the platinum! Thanks for the heads up! I was under the impression that it was not required since every guide I had read said as much.

1 hour ago, The7thINFANTRY said:

I just finished the Pumpkin Challenge right now and the trophy popped, now I have the platinum! Thanks for the heads up! I was under the impression that it was not required since every guide I had read said as much.

I assume normally you don't but since the event is currently out you have to. Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

On 25/10/2022 at 9:21 AM, DaveyDino-99 said:

Did you 100% the Halloween challenge? It isn't outlined in the guide under Hercules but was required for me to pop the trophy

I really hope it’s what I need for plat, just 100% everything else and thought it bugged out

E: got the plat, tysm

Edited by Vinny122004
Got the plat :)