All Premidated Crimes?

DrakeHellsing

I don't quite understand this one. I went out one one of the nights, cleared out the crimes from the map, the ones that I believe are supposed to be premidated, ended the night and no trophy.

Are there supposed to be certain crimes that only show up as premidated once you get enough intel the previous night? As in, they "unlock" or something along those lines? As I was hoping to get this trophy out of my hair so I don't have to worry about it so much later on.

I believe what you have to do is max out the premeditated crime bar (the red bar) on one night by clearing enough of the neverending crimes (the ones that appear on your map as white triangles) and then the very next night do every premeditated crime that shows up for you. I say max it out because I noticed on one night that the red bar stopped filling up and I wasn't getting anymore of the red clues from the neverending crimes. The very next night I did every premeditated crime available to me and the trophy unlocked.

• Like 1

The premeditated crimes will still pop up even if you haven't found the clues for them, you just have to get close to them on the map. Constantly use your AR to scan for them while traversing the map and make sure you get them all before ending the night. Or alternatively you can max out your clues which marks them on your map right from the start. This is more easily done earlier in the game as there are much less premeditated crimes early on. The more factions you get introduced to, then more crimes start spawning every night. 

Post-story I believe 12 premeditated crimes spawn every night so just make sure you get 12 before ending the night and you should be good. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone knew of a reliable method to try and get the “not on my watch” trophy?

On at least 3 occasions now I have met the requirements for this trophy but it hasn’t popped. I have been doing all the Red & white crimes in one night and getting the clue meter up to 12. The clue meter doesn’t go any higher than 12. Once I reach this point I return to the Belfry and then start the next night. All of the premeditated crimes are then marked on the map (normally 9 of them) and I complete them all without dying but the trophy doesn’t pop. Sometimes I have even went around the whole map doing additional white crimes but nothing seems to work. 

I’m currently at the start of story mission 6.1. I have already completed all 3 villain side missions. I am aware that other people have reported issues with this particular trophy. Is it best to try and get it after all story missions have been completed? Do the contact characters (additional quest givers) such as the Watch, Detective Montoya etc have any effect on this trophy? Does it need to be done right at the start of a new play through?

If anyone can give me any advice then it would be much appreciated. 

Further to my above post I finally got the trophy tonight. It popped straight after I completed story mission 6.1. This suggests that all outstanding story and side missions must also be completed in addition to the standard red triangle premeditated crimes in a given night. Hope this helps others get the trophy. 

• 3 months later...