Sailar91

Ps Plus November  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Best game of the month?

• Nioh 2
    • Heavenly Bodies
    • LEGO Harry Potter Collection

1 minute ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Is lego Harry potter a grind? I 100%ted lego the hobbit and god damn it was so much. Especially overworld stuff took ages since you had to walk everywhere.

Yup, but it's a fun one!

It's one of my favourite Lego games! Also being a massive HP fan helps because you get to explore all of Hogwarts and the grounds to find all the collectibles!

The only issue I had with that game is it's prone to glitches. When I did the PS3 one I ran into an inescapable room at 95% completion and had to restart the entire game to finish to 100%. On the PS4 one, I had a save corruption glitch occur early on in the game and so I resorted to doing the entire game in one playthrough using rest mode to try and avoid said glitch.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Is lego Harry potter a grind? I 100%ted lego the hobbit and god damn it was so much. Especially overworld stuff took ages since you had to walk everywhere.

The first one isn't that bad. Played in coop with my gf (it bugged some of the trophies for us). She replayed the whole thing solo and didn't take that long. Shorter than other LEGO games.

I've sworn off Lego games (HP has been $4 many times, testing my resolve, haha) and I'm pretty much over the entire Souls-like trend, so the two games that anyone has heard of are out for me. I don't know what Heavenly Bodies is but it has two things going against it already. 1: I don't like the tile imagine in the OP and 2: I thought it said "Heavenly Sword" at first. Now I'm disappointed.

Nioh 2: Guess it's time to play Nioh 1, which I bought and it went right into the backlog.

Heavenly Bodies: Looks like frustrating levels of enjoyment, would have never purchased it, but I'll def play it for free.

Lego Harry Potter: I sleep ?

Edited by Skurkitty