Ps Plus Essential November

Sailar91

Ps Plus November  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Best game of the month?

• Nioh 2
    • Heavenly Bodies
    • LEGO Harry Potter Collection

Unfortunately for me, I already bought Nioh 2 on disc last year, during a GameStop sale. I wasn't familiar with Heavenly Bodies until now, but upon examining some gameplay videos, I get the impression I would find it profoundly irritating, so I'll pass. Harry Potter...  haha, no thanks.

Oh well—I'm still chipping away at 37 installed games, anyhow.

• Like 2

I'll enjoy Nioh 2 as soon as i get around to the first game lol. Heavenly Bodies I will give a go, but not sure on a 100% there yet. Lego harry potter I did a long time ago and was a little less of an insane open world grind than the modern games IIRC. I quite enjoy the lego games so would love to see some of the ones I don't have like the new star wars ones come to plus, but also know they are not for everyone.

42 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Comes from dealabs and their leaks are always right everytime they leak it.

And the leak is just a few hours before the actual announce. Hard not to believe it at this point.

Edited by Tempestad_cl
This time was, actually, way before

4 hours ago, seblegamer said:

And again with Nioh 2, a "free" game with your subscription, but if you want 100% trophies, need to buy DLCs ... -_-

I -think- we’re getting the complete version as it’s the only one on PS5. Or would they give the PS4 one and the PS5 upgrade?

4 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Solid month for me. Don’t own any of these games but I’d be interested in checking them all out.

Nioh 2 is obviously the standout here. Heard it’s a great game but sadly I haven’t even got around to playing Nioh 1 yet so this one might sit in the backlog for awhile.

Both nioh games are great!! And they are in co op also!! 9/10 games for me!

• Like 1

Great month imo. Not exactly for me as I've already played Nioh 2 and while I was gonna replay the Nioh games, I'll go for the PS5 collection at some point instead. 

Still, Nioh 2 is amazing (as is Nioh 1) for anyone who likes Soulsborne games. 

Might try Heavenly Bodies. But Lego, nah... Wanted to try these games out once, turned out to be a collectathon. I'll pass.

could have at least been Nioh collection....

but lego games are all the same with new coats of paint so no interest, also no interest in heavily bodies. Aaaaaand i platinumed Nioh 1 and Nioh 2 twice (one was autopop but still, had to do it the first time)

no interest. Doesnt matter though, ill be playing CoD, GoW:R, Pokemon, Gungrave GORE, Evil West, Goat Simulator 3 and probably still playing Star Ocean.

more than enough to keep busy

8 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Pretty solid month but I'd like it to be a false rumor seeing as I already own Nioh 2 and the Harry Potter collection

I don't think billbil-kun was ever wrong.

And to those complaining, that's 3 solid titles, with Nion 2 being one of the best action rpgs of these two generations. Look at MS, when they started Gamepass, all they put in Games with Gold (or whatever it was called) was shovelware and ancient 360 titles.
You got one AAA title, one smaller game (actually pretty big collection, but you know what I mean) and one obscure-ish indie title to try. I honestly don't know how can people complain about this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, visighost said:

I -think- we’re getting the complete version as it’s the only one on PS5

there's a standard ps4 version. may end up getting that instead of the ps4/ps5 combo.

depends if the leak is confirmed.

Edited by Lordguwa