Sailar91

Ps Plus November  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Best game of the month?

• Nioh 2
    • Heavenly Bodies
    • LEGO Harry Potter Collection

6 hours ago, visighost said:

I -think- we’re getting the complete version as it’s the only one on PS5. Or would they give the PS4 one and the PS5 upgrade?

PS is giving both but they rarely, if ever, give the full game so you’ll have to buy the DLC. It goes on sale so you shouldn’t have a problem with getting it at a discounted price. 

20 hours ago, visighost said:

I -think- we’re getting the complete version as it’s the only one on PS5. Or would they give the PS4 one and the PS5 upgrade?

No, the game has "upgrades" (i.e. Store entries) for both the main game and the DLCs.

Nioh 2 for PS5 doesn't have all DLCs already bundled. It's like the upgrades for the recent Resident Evil games.

Edited by Lance_87

Very nice, Lego Harry Potter colection was in my list( i will buy a physical copy someday) never played Year 5/7 game so is the first time. Heavenly Bodies seems like a interesting concept certainly i tried it, i intent to play solo and hope not to get very frustrating with the controls.

On 2022-10-25 at 3:16 PM, victorrfuego said:

Both nioh games are great!! And they are in co op also!! 9/10 games for me!

Yeah the funny thing is that I love Soulslikes and have played a number of them, yet never got around to Nioh yet despite having it in my backlog and hearing it’s one of the better/more unique ones. Gotta get to it soon!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rinku Starth said:

I dunno if this is the correct thread, but today I bought PS Plus Essential and I can redeem all games BUT Nioh 2. Does anybody knows if there is a special edition that I can reedem?

Had the same issue a few hours ago (German PS Store). Scroll down the page until you get to the editions. For me there were 5 different editions and the last one called "Nioh 2 (PlayStation Plus)" (with both Nioh 2 for PS4 and Nioh 2 Remastered for PS5) was the one with the "Add to library" button instead of "Add to cart". Now both version are also correctly in my library.

• Like 2

On 18/11/2022 at 4:15 PM, Dacroze_ said:

Had the same issue a few hours ago (German PS Store). Scroll down the page until you get to the editions. For me there were 5 different editions and the last one called "Nioh 2 (PlayStation Plus)" (with both Nioh 2 for PS4 and Nioh 2 Remastered for PS5) was the one with the "Add to library" button instead of "Add to cart". Now both version are also correctly in my library.

Thank you very much. I fgured it later that day. I have Nioh 2 in my library now. Cheers!

Edited by Rinku Starth