Is the Platinum still achievable? (Planning to Start)

ArtoriusFrost

I am planning to start this game (Maybe with reasonable advice I will think twice). I have heard a lot of complaints about the grind as I'm aware of the play as Jason 1000 and 1000 counselor kills. If I start, how long will it take me to finish boosting the trophy? Also, any advice and tips on this title? Is the grind or player population similar to Predator hunting grounds?

• Like 1

I got the plat a few months ago by boosting with others.The game is still active and you can easily find games, but I don't recommend going for trophies with randoms.What you should do is look for a boosting partner.Once you and your boosting partner get the hang of it, each round should take you 3 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The GRIND on this is terrible matches are boring when all you need are matches left. The playing as Jason FUUUUUK. I did this grind and i stacked the other two versions, but its not fun. The good thing is that most of the trophies for other versions auto popped for me and just had to do some required trophies like killing Jason i think was it.