Centenary Trophy trouble

HEMI-Sphere57

Same here pal. 125 Quickplay wins, fresh account since OW2 dropped, no history in the old version, hasn't popped. I hard large stretches of games too where my wins werent adding to my total or any stats adding to my account for that matter. So in reality im probably closer to 200 actual wins

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Same here pal. 125 Quickplay wins, fresh account since OW2 dropped, no history in the old version, hasn't popped. I hard large stretches of games too where my wins werent adding to my total or any stats adding to my account for that matter. So in reality im probably closer to 200 actual wins

Damn that sucks, I seen in another thread people were having trouble with the friend zone trophy. They said unlinking your psn account from battle net and then relinking fixed it. I’m gonna give that a try and see what happens. I would check that thread out for more details if you’re interested. 

11 hours ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Sacko if you go into your battle pass and go to the lifetime tab, I believe there is a win stat total iirc. It should be in your battle pass somewhere with the total wins. Hopefully this helps you out

• Like 1

2 hours ago, linkingSun said:

Sacko if you go into your battle pass and go to the lifetime tab, I believe there is a win stat total iirc. It should be in your battle pass somewhere with the total wins. Hopefully this helps you out

Yeah ive looked at that and it says any mode wins ive got 141 but if we keep it specific to quickplay and add up the Tank, Damage and Support categories for quick play only im at 138

Something is broken

9 hours ago, HEMI-Sphere57 said:

Damn that sucks, I seen in another thread people were having trouble with the friend zone trophy. They said unlinking your psn account from battle net and then relinking fixed it. I’m gonna give that a try and see what happens. I would check that thread out for more details if you’re interested. 

Let me know if that fixes it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Yeah ive looked at that and it says any mode wins ive got 141 but if we keep it specific to quickplay and add up the Tank, Damage and Support categories for quick play only im at 138

Something is broken

Let me know if that fixes it!

I looked into a bit more, Blizzard stats weren’t being counted for almost two weeks. If you go to career profile then statistics, I’m pretty sure that’s the counter it’s using, the numbers differ from your challenges, as of now says I have 48, but maybe you already looked there and is still bugged. Good luck.

Yeah unfortunately like Overwatch 1. It will pop but you need more than 100 wins for it. Overwatch 1 I have 146 before it finally popped. Overwatch 2 PS5 I have 138 wins when it popped. Just keep winning and it will pop eventually. Hope it helps. Good luck. 

• Like 1

I just released the 100 wins trophy, I won the trophy when I reached 100 wins with a class in fast or competitive play, in my career profile it shows 128 wins, in the challenges I got 100 wins with tank 51 with damage and 25 with support , it may have been a conscience, but if it doesn't release when you reach 100 victories, try to win with just one class for, remembering that I released it on ps4, sorry for the bad english

• Like 1

Don't rely on career profile stats. They aren't technically correct. 

If you play half a match as Mercy and then the other half as Tracer, it'll count as 1 win each for Tracer/damage and Mercy/support. That's 2 wins in the career profile for only 1 match and 1 real win. 

Edit: It can be any amount of time over a certain percentage of match time. My guess is around 25% match time for it to count as a win for that hero. So you could theoretically get 3 or 4 wins in career profile for only 1 match. 

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 2

On 27/10/2022 at 4:02 AM, Lord_dodo said:

I just released the 100 wins trophy, I won the trophy when I reached 100 wins with a class in fast or competitive play, in my career profile it shows 128 wins, in the challenges I got 100 wins with tank 51 with damage and 25 with support , it may have been a conscience, but if it doesn't release when you reach 100 victories, try to win with just one class for, remembering that I released it on ps4, sorry for the bad english

Did not pop at 100 DPS wins, now at 171 total wins. Luckily i do intend to keep playing the game so in time itll come but not yet

On 27/10/2022 at 5:04 AM, Riiszk said:

Don't rely on career profile stats. They aren't technically correct. 

If you play half a match as Mercy and then the other half as Tracer, it'll count as 1 win each for Tracer/damage and Mercy/support. That's 2 wins in the career profile for only 1 match and 1 real win. 

Edit: It can be any amount of time over a certain percentage of match time. My guess is around 25% match time for it to count as a win for that hero. So you could theoretically get 3 or 4 wins in career profile for only 1 match. 

Whilst this is true if you play a even split with the characters it sure as hell doesnt add double wins to your main tally. Ive been tracking it. My issue will of stemmed from the days and days the stats werent correctly tracking

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Did not pop at 100 DPS wins, now at 171 total wins. Luckily i do intend to keep playing the game so in time itll come but not yet

Whilst this is true if you play a even split with the characters it sure as hell doesnt add double wins to your main tally. Ive been tracking it. My issue will of stemmed from the days and days the stats werent correctly tracking

Damn that sucks. When you go to career profile then statistics and select quick play stats, how many wins does it say you have? Just curious, hoping it unlocks for me when it hits 100, I’m currently at 66 I think.

3 hours ago, HEMI-Sphere57 said:

Damn that sucks. When you go to career profile then statistics and select quick play stats, how many wins does it say you have? Just curious, hoping it unlocks for me when it hits 100, I’m currently at 66 I think.

Thats what im saying, my Quickplay is 171, i dont play other modes

• Like 1

Anyone able to confirm if Role/Open queue matters?

Edit - It now popped. What did seem to matter is cross-play on or off. I've played many games with it on and off and that seemed to be the reason. My friends PC account hit 100 wins at the same time I got the trophy so it seems as if my cross-play off wins weren't bundled with cross-play on

Edited by TheSackoBowl
Update
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Anyone able to confirm if Role/Open queue matters?

Edit - It now popped. What did seem to matter is cross-play on or off. I've played many games with it on and off and that seemed to be the reason. My friends PC account hit 100 wins at the same time I got the trophy so it seems as if my cross-play off wins weren't bundled with cross-play on

That’s good, my cross play has always been on but I’ll just keep trying, at least you got it

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...