Stuck on Installing... after 1.003 update

Anyone stuck on "Installing.." in the CoD main menu after the update? Tried rebooting the game and same thing. This is after reaching the title screen. It even mentioned something about my data being corrupt which worries me. Not sure what to do here. 

What’s the update for. One is for the game and it’s about 40gb and two updates for the campaign was there anything broken besides the crashes and you get set back from veteran to recruit if it crashes in middle of game. Does anyone have the patch notes. I’m assuming the 40gb is preparation for MP and co op in few days.  

bro after the update my game said “you are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs. Please download and install” ?

am i need to redownload all of this? omg..

UPDATE: just need to restart the game several times to bypass those message. smh ??‍♂️

Edited by rezaazharfauzi

Crazy, a 40GB update and both single player DLC packs had a 10GB update too (I guess that's a thing now?). Then yeah I got this endless installing thing after it told me my online player stats were corrupted and it was going to wipe it (?)

3 hours ago, TMC2k1 said:

Friend provided a workaround in case anyone else gets stuck here. Went into settings and account/network settings in game and then backed out and presented me with a different screen and was able to get back into the campaign. 

This ended up working for me too - thanks

Edited by BlindMango

7 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

What’s the update for. One is for the game and it’s about 40gb and two updates for the campaign was there anything broken besides the crashes and you get set back from veteran to recruit if it crashes in middle of game. Does anyone have the patch notes. I’m assuming the 40gb is preparation for MP and co op in few days.  

I did wonder this, played through the first 8 missions on Vet and quit out for the night. Went back to finish the remainder and even though in game it was Vet settings the level select menu only showed that it had been completed on Regular... Pissed to say the least as I now need to go back and do a handful of missions again.

I used the work around, but didn't finish the campaign. When I booted up again, the couple of missions that I had completed after the update didn't register and my progress was back to where it was prior, only all the missions that I had beat now show nothing next to the "Difficulty Completed" bit and the unlocks show as being locked again. This update just completely broke saves lol

On 10/26/2022 at 11:22 AM, psycho_clank314 said:

Anyone else get a data corrupt need to reset stats and then have to download a multiplayer pack? I have never seen a game do all this weird shit before when updating/installing. Even the campaign packs being separate downloads is unusual. 

Yep - same here. I just toggle to in game settings, hit circle and then it lets me play. Okay for now, but not when MP drops tomorrow.