Possible to obtain 100% on PS4?

1 minute ago, HealedFiend13 said:

Unless the DLC was delisted very recently, it is still available through the in-game PS3 Store option found in the main menu, as I got it that way a month or two ago. However, as the others said, it is not included in the streamable version on PS4. 

Yeah after doing some digging it seems it still purchasable but there were some issues with people buying it or something. I'm not sure why I am rattling my head on this one but I'm sure I read something somewhere about it somehow being a issue so I finished it on my main back in January.

• Like 2

On 26/10/2022 at 6:07 AM, EricAS17384751 said:

I have some doubts about starting the game, it's part of the PS Plus Premium on PS4, so, can i get the 100% trophies of the game? DLCs included, and its possible to play online with PS3 players?

I don't know much about these streaming mode, its like playing on a PS3? Thanks in advance

you do not want to stream an online game that requires bandwidth just to play. Buy a ps3 or skip is best option. even if you have your own satelite you're still hamstrung by the bandwidth given to you on sony's end, and it's not good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

you do not want to stream an online game that requires bandwidth just to play. Buy a ps3 or skip is best option. even if you have your own satelite you're still hamstrung by the bandwidth given to you on sony's end, and it's not good.

Have to agree with mat here on this one.

Used ps3 would serve you better considering the S+ trophy. You're going to want as little interruptions as possible when going for those ones.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Okay this seems like a good a place as any to ask rather than start a new thread. This game is on ps plus premium available to stream and I'm only missing 3 trophies for the platinum. The Achieve a 10 kill streak in a Versus matchCollect 3 G-Virus Samples in one match, and the Force 25 enemies to drop G-Virus Samples in Biohazard (lifetime). My question is how much of a bad time would I be in for if I attempted to boost this by myself using the disc version on a dummy account on the PS3 while streaming the game on my main on the PS5? In theory it seems pretty easy but they're might be something I'm not seeing here.

On 6/5/2023 at 9:00 AM, nooitzben said:

@SDRX I've done some self boosting with ps3 version and streamed the digital version on ps5. I had no problems with getting some of the online stuff done this way so it should be fine to do.

Nice, that's what I wanted to hear. Now I just have to find my disc.