tracking kills

El_Shubi

Hi everyone, 

wanted to check in with everyone how you guys are doing this, is there an ingame tracker? 

i have been going after mobs and owls coz i need the godmothers and talonted trophy but been at it for a while in the post game and the trophies arent popping. i want to go into ng+ but no sure what will carry over for me so was hoping i could check before i start ng+

No way to track in game, that I found at least and I have plat now. New game + does carry over progression, easiest way for me was to just start that and at least get more of the talon defeats that way. But it is just going to be a bit of a grind to get them. 

It's really frustrating that Sony added progress tracking to trophies for PS5 and most devs don't even bother, but they do add tracking on Xbox. I think I've seen like 1 game where it will actually show you how many of the requirements you've met.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Aecease- said:

No way to track in game, that I found at least and I have plat now. New game + does carry over progression, easiest way for me was to just start that and at least get more of the talon defeats that way. But it is just going to be a bit of a grind to get them. 

How quickly are you able to fight Owl crimes on the map when you start NG+? Do you have to advance through the story again, or can you fight Owls and Man-Bats from the start of NG+?

29 minutes ago, MrPhrips said:

How quickly are you able to fight Owl crimes on the map when you start NG+? Do you have to advance through the story again, or can you fight Owls and Man-Bats from the start of NG+?

you'd need to go through most of the story again. Certain enemies will only appear once you've progress so far in the story.