Still possible in 2022?

s68sc

This game requires EA account link. If you haven’t played an EA game yet, it will help you set up. Given the recent and upcoming shutdowns of other EA games, I would do this ASAP. I recommend doing the global mode after you have completed everything else, as it’s a grind for all the global mode badges. You may need to coordinate with friends as some record setting/beating/failing is involved. You’ll also need to place 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in different events. Don’t worry about being a high roller, don’t worry about beating the death zone race against Griff, it’s all about the badges. Good luck surviving without the related survival gear. About a 2 week/50 hour platinum.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

This game requires EA account link. If you haven’t played an EA game yet, it will help you set up. Given the recent and upcoming shutdowns of other EA games, I would do this ASAP. I recommend doing the global mode after you have completed everything else, as it’s a grind for all the global mode badges. You may need to coordinate with friends as some record setting/beating/failing is involved. You’ll also need to place 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in different events. Don’t worry about being a high roller, don’t worry about beating the death zone race against Griff, it’s all about the badges. Good luck surviving without the related survival gear. About a 2 week/50 hour platinum.

I play a lot of FIFA, so I have an ea account, I will try to start this game in november

• Like 1