Is the ps+ title the complete edition?

Lindhojj

@Lindhojj I'm checking the EU store and I see a base version available, and just like the complete version, it seems you buy the PS4 version and get the PS5 upgrade for free. DLC content is sold separately, so we'll probably only get the base game with Plus.

Anyone wanting to 100% this soon might wanna grab the Season Pass right now, it's 50% off just for a few more hours, both in the EU and US online stores.

1 minute ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Anyone wanting to 100% this soon might wanna grab the Season Pass right now, it's 50% off just for a few more hours, both in the EU and US online stores.

That's exactly why i wanted to know! Guess i am going to take a chance and buy the dlc with before the sale ends.

5 minutes ago, Lindhojj said:

That's exactly why i wanted to know! Guess i am going to take a chance and buy the dlc with before the sale ends.

That's what I thought ?

The PS Blog post makes no mention to it being the Complete Edition, so I'm 99% sure we'll just get the vanilla version.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

1 hour ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Three versions:

- Complete Edition

- PS5 upgrade without DLC. This one seems likely since we are getting the PS4 version as well

- In a collection together with Nioh 1. This one seems extremely unlikely

I have the free upgraded one. 

There is only one verison of the game on PS5.

Edited by TJ_Solo

20 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

I have the free upgraded one. 

There is only one verison of the game on PS5.

You might be right in the sense that there is only one PS5 download and one PS5 trophy list of the game.

But, like @iriihutoR84 said, there are three different store items: the base game, and two other bundles of the game: the Complete Edition and the Nioh Collection (I imagine in all cases the PS5 version functions as an upgrade to the PS4 version). That's what's relevant for the OP's question.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

14 hours ago, chellesan said:

It's the normal version with no dlc, if you want the dlc buy the ps4 dlc and then download the ps5 versions of them 

In fact I see that the DLCs that are under the game app (under the activities) I cannot buy them. So if I buy the season pass of the PS4 version, will I be able to find the DLCs available below?

3 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

We need someone who has taken the DLCs on PS4 to tell us if by downloading the remastered data version on the plus you find the DLCs that can be downloaded.

I bought the dlc.

At first i thought i screwed up and couldnt use them for ps5. But after i bought the season pass i had to add the ps4 ones to the libary and then i could download the 3 dlc's for ps5

• Like 4