[Vídeo] Platinum Walkthrough Complete

hello, I leave with you my platinum guide, following them you will get all the endings, and of course, all the trophies in just one play and some episode selections (for the endings). Audio in English, my comments are in Portuguese, but just follow the video (it can even be on mute) and you will get platinum in peace. Thanks for listening.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHS8Kk51QS92r466bWB2DZtW6tparYTYo

Edited by evinhomf
  • Like 3

On 27/10/2022 at 5:36 AM, evinhomf said:

hello, I leave with you my platinum guide, following them you will get all the endings, and of course, all the trophies in just one play and some episode selections (for the endings). Audio in English, my comments are in Portuguese, but just follow the video (it can even be on mute) and you will get platinum in peace. Thanks for listening.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHS8Kk51QS92r466bWB2DZtW6tparYTYo

You made videos for getting all the endings with all choices? 

Edited by Stormwarrior90
  • Like 1

On 28/10/2022 at 0:08 PM, Stormwarrior90 said:

Você fez vídeos para obter todos os finais com todas as escolhas? 

Best ending+ oct die. working in LOU13, Fran and Anus Die Now 

[Edit] Guide Complete Now

Edited by evinhomf
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You are a legend for this walkthrough, platinum unlocked with no problems! 

A couple of notes for anybody following:

1. Some choices from early episodes tend to change when reloading for all endings. For example the name of the device (I am positive it was called Hermes, but the game registered my answer in the last exchange as wrong). Still, follow the guide and you will unlock all trophies. 

2. When reaching the best ending (with 80% skateboard rate) you are meeting all criteria for the last unlockeable vaultladers. The game however unly unlocked 2 for me, and I was missing Fiona and Zer0. The way I unlocked them was by replaying the very last chapter and getting the best ending again but with Anu choosing to merge with the shard. 

Hope this helps anybody going for the plat. 

PS. Going for all endings is reeeeeally annoying given how little of the story actually changes. Things one does for a Platinum... 

Edited by ivnuznv
Typo

• 5 months later...