Digital Foundry: Why the return of 30fps console games is inevitable

Slava

Just now, the1andonly654 said:

No offense, but that sounds like a legless guy saying people who like jogging are whiners when they're forced to ride a wheelchair. The vast majority of people do notice the difference, and whatever their choice may be, it is a pretty big difference. Objective and measurable difference. I can't smell, but I won't say not smelling 90% of things is normal 1f609.png

More like a guy who can't smell the difference between deodorant X and deodorant Y making fun of someone who claims that deodorant X smells like literal dogshit and is insufferable to be in the vicinity of, while deodorant Y supposedly smells like heaven. Your wheelchair analogy does not work here in the slightest, because fps comparisons are not the total absence of something being compared to the presence of something, but two of the same things of slightly different quality being compared to each other.

If the majority of people considered 30fps to be a no go, then we wouldn't have so many successful 30 fps around. The truth is, most people are fine with either, just like most people do not value graphics over everything else so they do not throw a fit when something does not have top of the line graphics. It is a few misguided people who have become obsessed with this kind of thing over everything else that matters more to most people who play games. Typically people who really care about fps being 60 or more call the PC platform their home, not Playstation.

51 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

For me, I can't really tell much difference past 720p. Even 480 looks decent enough to my eyes. I tend to play videos at 1080p, but I doubt I'd notice much from 4k/8k.

It depends on the size of your TV too. Larger TV's make resolution differences more noticeable especially up close. Even still it's very difficult to differentiate once you get 1080p and above. I couldn't tell the difference between 1080p and 4K if my life depended on it. 

Since our screens are becoming larger and larger and people are putting massive 60" TV's in their bedrooms now, I guess it makes sense for resolution to continue to increase as well. But 8K? Unless you've got a screen the size of a movie theater in your living room then it's a bit overkill for home use. You can already count every pore on somebody's face in 4K, is it really necessary to get it clearer than that? 

Plus most people stream everything which is a compressed format and only further degrades any improvement you're getting from higher resolutions anyway. It is stunning to see a 4K UHD blu ray being played on a large high quality TV though, can't lie, but it's still not worth the price of admission to have a setup like that in my own house, at least not to me. I'll settle with my middle-of-the-road 55" Samsung. It gets the job done. 

7 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

I can't believe it's 2022 and people are still regurgitating this cope.

Except it actually happens. I said there's a difference, I said people can see the difference. All I'm saying is for some folk it's placebo and if they weren't constantly told they probably wouldnt know. You could give some of these folks a 30fps game and lie to them that it's 60fps remaster and they'll be like 'you can tell, it's much smoother'. Don't believe me? People have literally pulled these kind of pranks before... There's a lot of people out there lying to themselves whilst they generally can't notice without side-by-side comparisons. The pranks are kinda hilarious, seeing themselves say they're seeing things that they're literally not seeing because it's actually 30fps. Same in reverse, remember watching a guy running a well polished 120 game and told people watching it's in 30... everyone was suddenly criticising it as being unplayable, a 'slideshow' xD so easy to fool these alleged frame rate snobs. I can tell the difference between 60fps and 30fps more than most those snobs lol, I just don't care enough about the differences to enforce a new 'bare minimum'.

My favourite is when a game is announced for 60fps and the gameplay trailer is uploaded at 30fps and nobody, literally NOBODY calls it out. Thought y'all frame rate snobs are supposed to be experts at spotting the difference? I noticed, why didn't they? xD

Same old talking points in 2022 as 2012 but here we are I guess... It's like revising the whole "videogames make kids violent" debates or FromSoft 'easy modes', such circular arguments, no one ever learns anything and the same arguments resurface every year. It's boring. You mention preferences in your next post, well some peoples preference is they would rather the industry move beyond frivolous details in general that people now want to enforce as some silly new 'bare minimum' as if any of this framerate/resolution nonsense matters more than the actual goddamn game. It's just another silly numbers marketing point, check out this console, it plays 4k! 120fps! Loadsa teraflops that average casual audience doesn't understand but it's a bigger number this time around guys!! Okay, cool, but what are those games like? Stroke the Hedgehog in 4K 120fps, thanks, GOTY for me I guess ?

Like, if you wanna talk genres where frames are a pretty big deal, fighting games are right up on the higher tier of that list and even pro fighting game players admit that 30fps would still be fine for a competitive fighting game today so long as everything else was good. And that's god damn fighting games! You really think sluggish generic 'realistic' open worlds that are churned desperately need to be 60fps in order to be serviceable? No one really cares, it's a fake criticism.

If you want to be in that club where you disregard anything that's 30fps then fine. I'll be here enjoying the plethora of content the game industry has to offer while you can be like those people who sit and complain about how their 'aren't any good games' whilst simultaneously avoiding every new game that has some random petty reason for dismissing it before trying it. Boohoo it's 30fps, Wahwah it didn't score 90+ on metacritic, Oh no it had some texture popping in a random clip on Twitter so it must be unplayable... Oh no, games are just so bad, they can't do x,y,z in 2022. Okay, your loss not ours. I swear, words like 'unplayable' are thrown out more and more year on year over the smallest of things. I feel like modern gaming audience write games off so easily for things they don't even understand or notice for themselves, they're just told it's 'bad' via social media or their favourite YouTuber.

But sure, it's 'cope' to actually enjoy the hobby I've enjoyed for the last couple decades instead of nitpicking dumb frivolous crap. Thanks for letting me know though, next time I go play a game I thought was really cool I'll remind myself that I don't actually like it, I'm just 'coping' because someone on the internet told me this games frame rate is 'bad' and its graphics are below-par. I keep forgetting that a select group of vocal gamers are the authority on what makes a game good or acceptable, silly me for believing my joy, obviously I was just wrong and stupid and don't deserve videogames. I'll retire my gaming credentials... :(

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

That's because gifs don't run at 60 FPS

That's an interesting thing with comparisons sometimes. The format isn't 60fps to begin with so how can it be a good representation lol. Saw a streamer once trying to compare 30 to 60 but the guy must have forgot he was only streaming in 30 xD of course it ain't gonna show properly for your viewers.

31 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

Having said 30 fps is fine like you are fine with minimum wage, no raise because bread and butter makes you full. Ask for a juicy steak ffs.

Stop normalizing 30 fps in 2022

This has to be satire, comparing frame rates to minimum wage?

I'll normalise 30fps in 2022, 2032, 2042 and beyond. It's absolutely an acceptible rate, there's a reason it's standard and it's not arbitrary or outdated. All this snobbery nonsense that it magically no longer has a place in the industry is embarrassingly ill-informed. This standard will likely never not be at least acceptable, maybe even long after I'm dead. I can't predict the future, maybe gaming as we know it changes drastically so... who knows, but it's acceptable for the traditional gaming in the format we know at least.

It's better to have a higher frame rate where possible but what it really adds to the game is usually marginal at best.

I will never understand this utter contempt for 30fps. Minimum wage sucks, double your wage and it's life changing. Double your frame rate and... eh, it's a bit smoother, that's neat I guess? Yes, I'm oversimplifying it a bunch, but you get the idea.

Bread and butter vs juicy steak? People really do overestimate how much impact frame rate has on the gaming experience.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darling Baphomet said:

A good thing that the vast majority of games aren't Telltale games, then. In fact, I fail to see how Telltale is at all relevant, given that the company died years ago and has yet to release a new game since.

Their assets are still around and there are quite a few games still being released that are similar to Telltale's style. New Tales From the Borderlands just came out, not made under the Telltale name but for all intents and purposes, it's a Telltale game. A successor to the first one. 

That narrative-driven, interactive movie style is still very much relevant in modern gaming. 

1 hour ago, ChibsSoA said:

Curious what brands/models you guys are using. 720p to 1080p is a decent difference, but 1080p to 4k is a HUGE difference on a quality TV. Those who pay for size over quality of a TV are going to have to realize that this is where they will fall behind. The image has to stretch out over a bigger size so it's harder to notice. On a 50" or below, the difference is very noticeable. Lot of lower end brands also do fake 4k/upscaling and not true 4K. Not a TV snob FWIW.

I think it's the opposite, it's more noticeable on larger TV's the higher resolution you go and the resolution maintains itself no matter how far or close you are to the screen. Larger TV's you'll notice the pixelation more close-up on lower resolutions and greatly smooths out the higher you go so it looks crystal clear no matter what your distance is from it. 

It's hard to see that same effect on smaller TV's because simply, they're smaller. Lower resolutions will always appear to look better on smaller screens as opposed to larger ones. Possibly a reason why some can't tell the differences because many people still use smaller TV's. 

2 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

More like a guy who can't smell the difference between deodorant X and deodorant Y making fun of someone who claims that deodorant X smells like literal dogshit and is insufferable to be in the vicinity of, while deodorant Y supposedly smells like heaven. Your wheelchair analogy does not work here in the slightest, because fps comparisons are not the total absence of something being compared to the presence of something, but two of the same things of slightly different quality being compared to each other.

If the majority of people considered 30fps to be a no go, then we wouldn't have so many successful 30 fps around. The truth is, most people are fine with either, just like most people do not value graphics over everything else so they do not throw a fit when something does not have top of the line graphics. It is a few misguided people who have become obsessed with this kind of thing over everything else that matters more to most people who play games. Typically people who really care about fps being 60 or more call the PC platform their home, not Playstation.

A wheelchair is also not an equivalent of not being able to move around. You can still get from point A to B, just like the guy with legs, but the legs are quite a bit more responsive. 

And how many successful 30fps only games are there on the current generation? 2 recent releases.  That's mostly because of the cross-gen situation we are in, it's easy to make a PS5 version of a cross-gen game run at 60fps. I've made a thread about this - the overwhelming majority of people said they wanted more fluid games. Every day I see articles from different video game websites arguing that 60 is the way to go. People, at least the ones who are voicing their opinions, usually prefer 60fps. Whether it's a realistic expectation, time will tell. 

And PC has nothing to do with it, I'm not a pc gamer. I was fine with 30fps on PS4, but after getting a PS5 (even though I'm quite disappointed with it overall tbh), going back to 30 hurts. It's a matter of responsivenes, fluidity and frankly, just comfort. 

15 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

A wheelchair is also not an equivalent of not being able to move around. You can still get from point A to B, just like the guy with legs, but the legs are quite a bit more responsive.

Walking somewhere and wheel chair driving somewhere is not really the same, both falls into the category of movement yeah, but so does getting thrown from point A to point B. We are comparing the exact same thing here with different numbers, not two different acts that lead to the same result, running and sprinting would be a more fitting comparison if you want to stick with it, though even that does not fit all that well.

And how many successful 30fps only games are there on the current generation? 2 recent releases.  That's mostly because of the cross-gen situation we are in, it's easy to make a PS5 version of a cross-gen game run at 60fps. I've made a thread about this - the overwhelming majority of people said they wanted more fluid games. Every day I see articles from different video game websites arguing that 60 is the way to go. People, at least the ones who are voicing their opinions, usually prefer 60fps. Whether it's a realistic expectation, time will tell.

I remember some people crying about certain games with 60 fps supposedly not being "real" 60 fps, it looks bad, almost as bad as 30, at least that is what they claim, I obviously wouldn't notice something like this so I just take their word for it, though I have seen the same claims when it comes to resolution. Yeah people claim to want 60 fps, whether thats because people actually notice a massive difference or just consider it a standard due to the whining of a select few is up for debate though. The thing is that we get used to what we are seeing, when I play a game from the early 2000s I consider it hard to look at, an hour into it I stopped caring about the graphics entirely, because my eyes have gotten used to it. It just does not work for 30 to 60 fps because the difference is so tiny.

And PC has nothing to do with it, I'm not a pc gamer. I was fine with 30fps on PS4, but after getting a PS5 (even though I'm quite disappointed with it overall tbh), going back to 30 hurts. It's a matter of responsivenes, fluidity and frankly, just comfort. 

People who care a lot about graphics and fps are more commonly at home on PC, that much is just a fact, for obvious reasons. If you were fine with it before, you can get used to it again, so if you get something else in exchange for developers not bothering with going up to 60fps, wouldn't that be a win after a small adjustment phase? Or is your brain forever tainted with the inability to forget the supposedly essential 60fps?

Edited by Dauersack
  • Like 1

Dying Light 1 60 fps vs 30 is such a huge difference, 30 fps on that game was unplayable for me. Its weird because I'm so used to 30 fps on a lot of games but some games really feel sluggish at that framerate like Atelier Ryza 1 and Sleeping Dogs to name a few.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

People who care a lot about graphics and fps are more commonly at home on PC, that much is just a fact, for obvious reasons. If you were fine with it before, you can get used to it again, so if you get something else in exchange for developers not bothering with going up to 60fps, wouldn't that be a win after a small adjustment phase? Or is your brain forever tainted with the inability to forget the supposedly essential 60fps?

That's the thing - I was fine with it before and I can get used to it again, but why should I be forced to? To me, and the majority of people it seems, 30fps is just a worse experience. That's the main issue. No one wants to get used to worse things again after they tasted something better for a while. It's not like 60fps in 2022 is some outrageous thing to expect either. It's just progress. 

I like good graphics, I've replayed some parts of games just to look at pretty things (Uncharted 4 epilogue, still looks amazing), but it's just something to look at. Framerate is directly tied to how the game plays and feels. 

Funnily enough, one of my favorite games of all time is running at 20fps and can't go any higher due to engine limitations ? they really should remaster Dungeon Keeper. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

That's the thing - I was fine with it before and I can get used to it again, but why should I be forced to? To me, and the majority of people it seems, 30fps is just a worse experience. That's the main issue. No one wants to get used to worse things again after they tasted something better for a while. It's not like 60fps in 2022 is some outrageous thing to expect either. It's just progress

You are not forced to, you can just not play games that come out with 30 fps, how many games you think I avoid because they have something in it I won't tolerate? Other games I still play because the thing I don't like is not big enough of a stinker for me to avoid it, so I just have to live with it, enough games around for everyone here in any case, there will still be plenty of games that go for fps over anything else even if some of the bigger ones return to 30 fps. If you can just switch back again, then the difference in experience can't be that big, so I say if we get anything good in exchange out of going for 30 fps instead of 60, then we should encourage that.

Obviously for me it is a better deal than for others given that I care not one bit about framerate, but it is also obvious that many people can't tell the difference between 30 and 60 and are easily tricked into believing that one is the other, so the value of it is just generally overstated, just like it is with certain graphic features people only ever notice when someone complains about them not being included.

I'd rather have 60fps than 4k~8k some AAA are pushing. I lowkey despise how everything needs to be hyperrealistic nowadays, art direction is way more important than actual graphics.

I don't see why we can't have more options like we do in PC where you have lower resolution but higher frame rate, or customize what you want to sacrifice in order to have a better performance. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Leon_Oak60 said:

I'd rather have 60fps than 4k~8k some AAA are pushing. I lowkey despise how everything needs to be hyperrealistic nowadays, art direction is way more important than actual graphics.

I don't see why we can't have more options like we do in PC where you have lower resolution but higher frame rate, or customize what you want to sacrifice in order to have a better performance. 

Agree. Oh, and welcome to the forums.

So I was just looking on twitter and then suddenly an IGN video pops up about Atomic Heart.

A video that is "at least" 60fps, inter-spliced with sections of "The Incredibles" movie(?) which is at about 30fps, I'd guess.

Anyone struggling to see the difference and feel of 60fps and 30fps should easily be able to see it here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dauersack said:

If you were fine with it before, you can get used to it again, so if you get something else in exchange for developers not bothering with going up to 60fps, wouldn't that be a win after a small adjustment phase?

This is a shit argument. Just because you once played games on the SNES doesn't mean you'd be content with modern games returning to a crisp, square 224p. Perhaps it's a minority opinion, but I expect games to look better with time, not worse.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

This is a shit argument. Just because you once played games on the SNES doesn't mean you'd be content with modern games returning to a crisp, square 224p. Perhaps it's a minority opinion, but I expect games to look better with time, not worse.

What is it with you people and the incessant hyperbole? We are talking about going from 60 to 30, not from 60 to 10. Would it be so dramatic for you to return to early Ps4 or late PS3 level graphics in exchange for some other amazing features? Because it wouldn't be for me, graphics are not that important to me (even if they are more important to me than performance above 30), as evidenced by many of the games on my profile, especially not if we get a good compensation for it.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Having said 30 fps is fine like you are fine with minimum wage, no raise because bread and butter makes you full. Ask for a juicy steak ffs.

Stop normalizing 30 fps in 2022

Aye! + not even asking for it, it should be the bare minimum as we are going into 2023. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dauersack said:

What is it with you people and the incessant hyperbole? We are talking about going from 60 to 30, not from 60 to 10. Would it be so dramatic for you to return to early Ps4 or late PS3 level graphics in exchange for some other amazing features? Because it wouldn't be for me, graphics are not that important to me (even if they are more important to me than performance above 30), as evidenced by many of the games on my profile, especially not if we get a good compensation for it.

Always the hyperbole right? And when you look historically in those older gaming eras you had 60fps and 30fps there too so the state of games back then is quite an odd choice for comparison. (My guess they probably never played around that SNES era)

Often 60fps has become commonplace then reverted back to 30fps for many reasons. One of the biggest being innovation as a whole. As the industry moved forwards in innovation and tried to push hardware the easiest way in simplified terms to get things to work reliably on whatever hardware was to scale back to 30 (a stable 30 trumps an unstable 60 any day as I'm sure at least the frame rate snobs would hopefully concede). As the difference is fairly marginal it's a sacrifice usually worth making to push for bigger and better games as time goes on and has always been a somewhat reliable go-to cutback historically. A full 60fps standardisation among videogames would almost feel like the gaming industry has gone stagnant... as if it's like 'is that all you can do?' Up the resolution and frame rate infinitely? Have games really peaked already? Nah, I think we can still go further, there's no need to outright settle on marginal visual improvements as our selling points and standards for the future. Look at the what feels like soulless copy/paste filth that has come from particular AAA publishers ? (not naming names lol) but hey, the graphics do look better each release and the frame rates a stable 60 so... all is good I guess? Such a small frivolous surface level issue to be concerned about that it genuinely baffles me.

It has also been a thing in gaming lately where we try to enforce anything as a new standard, even the exceptional in many cases. Not every game can do the same things. 

Back in the days I remember people angrily comparing graphics on 3rd person and 1st person games, but there's a reason one looked generally nicer on the whole... or open worlds often having to tone graphics down etc. but people would always try to compare to the most graphically showcase-y linear game out there to argue it's apparent inferiority. People just don't understand how the sausage is made (and that's fine). Heck, graphics generally, do people think technological improvements are behind all of improvements to graphical fidelity? No no no, technology in our machines allows for it to run, it still takes additional manpower to create. There isn't a button that just goes 'render realistic foliage here' ah... that's that corner of the level done. And when we're done click the 'enable 60fps' and ship the game ?. The way people complain about certain issues oftentimes shows a severe lack of understanding of game development.

These days we have a game come out with perhaps some excessive levels of detail in their puddles/water physics perhaps and that's their big sales gimmick at an E3 showcase or what-have-you and then suddenly people think that's the new standard for every puddle in every AAA game going forward. It doesn't work like that... It literally can't work like that... we can't have every feature and graphical detail from all the top AAA titles all in one game because the consoles could never handle it. Something is always compromised to raise something else. Oftentimes it's details that your average gamer won't typically notice or wouldn't care xD and in a lot of cases it's a reversion to the 30fps standard everyone is perfectly accustomed to.

30fps will never go out of fashion.

Sometimes sacrifices are made for 60fps too... Are we really choosing games to be cut down over settling on a frame rate that's perfectly serviceable? Feels a weird decision to me, I thought we were playing games, not movies? Right? I'd rather have content, innovation etc. over boosting the frame rate and resolution a touch but I guess these days if anything isn't everything all at once it's trash.

As a side note of sorts I sometimes wonder if people even enjoy videogames nowadays, everyone's an incessant critic, people just talk about their games like it's a deep dive review all the time, convincing each other that the games they like are actually bad and they're wrong to like 'em. Below 90 on metacritic is trash but also those over 90 are overrated because 'um actually,  this game has bad fish AI'... huh? There's fish in this game? Sorry, the game is set on land, I didn't notice xD 

Generally I prefer frame rate over resolution or graphical fidelity. But I'm not going to sit and pretend there's something wrong with 30fps and that there aren't totally viable reasons for capping the frame rates every so often in order to push the industry towards innovation. As technology improves yet again, those games will likely rerelease in 60 and newer games will often revert back to 30, then another generation will roll around and those will see 60 rereleases and a new set of 30s will arrive and so on and so on... forever. The cyclical nature of frame rates in the game industry. And every time it happens the same cyclical frame rate debate will rear it's ugly head.

Edited by JohnCenaSong-
  • Like 2

Wow, the takes in this thread. THE TAKES. ?

20 hours ago, ChibsSoA said:

People who blindly say 60 fps is mandatory for them to consider playing a game annoy me. There is a reason film is filmed in 24fps. There is a reason some games are chosen to be 30 despite being able to go higher. For a super actiony game, yeah 60 fps would be better. For a game like life is strange true colors, or a plague tale requiem? I want those in 30 with better resolution/graphics because they're not super intensive on action and the 60 just makes them feel sped up or goofy looking with the faster framerate. A game like RE2 is great in 60, a game like metal gear solid is not.

The inexcusable thing, is having a 60fps mode that looks jank, alongside a 30fps mode that looks great, with no inbetween. Give me a 45fps mode with resolution somewhere in between - at least give me the option. Dying light 2 looks HORRIBLE in 60 FPS.

Blows my mind to pick framerate over graphics unless there's not much of a difference in graphics. Just my two cents, we can agree to disagree there. Many times the 60 just looks so bad to me, esp with HZD: FW. Had to play that whole game in 30 just to be able to appreciate the atmosphere and detail. Your eyes get used to 30 pretty fast and you don't even notice it, whereas I will ALWAYS notice the blurriness or lack of "pop" in some games 60fps modes compared to being 30 and visually incredible. Sometimes the devs can nail it and get 60fps looking great, and in those cases I absolutely will pick 60. But I will never pick 60 just to pick 60 when the game just looks way worse, that's silly to me personally. A game like Destiny 2 gets it right. It does 60 and can keep the resolution great, but let's not pretend the PS5 is strong enough to do that with every game, esp open world ones.

I don't think it should be a "I refuse to play this game bc of no 60" kind of deal with modern games. That reeks of "I refuse to play Chrono Trigger because it's 16 bit and I'm used to ghost of tsushima graphics". You will rob yourself of great games over petty nonsense, like many did with the latest Life is Strange. Framerate is just one piece of the puzzle, it is not everything. There's a reason you use your 120hz setting on TV's for sports and action movies and not talk shows and soap operas (or at the very least, that's how it is intended).

It's funny you mention True Colours because the frame rate on that was quite bad even at 30fps, and what's worse is that Deck Nine released a 60fps patch a month later but never mentioned they were working on it before launch because they knew very well there would be people like me who would gladly wait for that patch to purchase the game.

Forbidden West had a known shimmering bug which has apparently been patched now. It has nothing to do with the frame rate, itself. To me, performances versus resolution is almost pointless because 30fps ruins any graphical advantage over performance mode due to being so blurry and sluggish that it's never done any justice. Quite recently I played another game in 30fps with no 60fps option , Breathedge, and it ruined an otherwise beautiful looking game. Not to mention it couldn't even hold 30 which just goes to prove my point that most games locked at 30fps on PS5 are not by choice.

20 hours ago, Lianco said:

Play MGSV on PS3 and then PS4 and tell me you cant see the difference between 30FPS and 60.

MGSV was one of the first times I played a game in 60fps in the modern era and it was immediately noticeable. People who say they "can't see the difference" are exaggerating. 

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Slava said:

That gif was 30fps for some reason. You can check frame by frame if you want. The linked video was fine though.

That's due to the way the gif format is. 60fps isn't possible on them, you can do 100fps gifs, but it doesn't happen since majority of people use 60hz monitors

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

People who say they "can't see the difference" are exaggerating.

While I personally can usually see the difference, I feel that people exaggerate the difference just as much - if not more so - than those that underexaggerate it.

I doubt that a majority of people actually give a damn about the difference between 30fps and 60fps, let alone enough for it to "ruin" a game for them.

Was going to stay out of this after my initial post because - as usual on the internet - both sides are making complete clowns out of themselves, but...

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 1