Trophy thoughts

Baranov_925

what is the difference between "Legendary Driver Reach Level 150 of the Player Experience" trophy aside from "Fast Learner Reach level 50 in Career mode" trophy?

13 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Looks like rest of WRC games - win the championship, play some boring and almost empty multiplayer and/or grind some sick amount of level/accomplishments.

yeah maybe boring and bad control game.

but there seems not to be online trophy as grind in wrc 6 and 7 the legend trophies.

they have removed them on 8th, 9th and 10th games.

also on this gen game there is no online trophy.

Edited by thesahinonur

10 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Maybe there are two different progresses? 

probably. there were lots of challenges on wrc 10 game apart from career. maybe they have put a level system for it because this game will include old rally stages old cars etc.

i hope it isn't an online required level thing :)

there are some players playing the game right now, i wish they write here what it is.

• Like 1

I'm very curious about these trophies as well. I have the game on Xbox but I would hope people who are playing it will share their trophy experiences and trophy thoughts ? I hope there's nothing way too time-consuming, no annoying online-required grind thing and hopefully nothing as super frustrating as the anniversary races on WRC 10, which totally ruined the game for me.

Okay and what constitutes as legendary cards in your team this year the ? Also the whole completing a contract in a realistic career. Does that mean playing through a whole championship on realistic then? It’s not linked to objectives it says contract 

Edited by Colt
Adding more information

Driver experience levels are earned by your actions in every game mode, for example you get 50xp for getting a gold medal in challenges,your driver card gives you have a list of accomplishments you can do to get experience 

level 1-2 is 500 xp needed

level 2-3 is 500 but 3-4 is 510 so levels seem to have incremental xp needed 

12 minutes ago, ValeNort46 said:

Driver experience levels are earned by your actions in every game mode, for example you get 50xp for getting a gold medal in challenges,your driver card gives you have a list of accomplishments you can do to get experience 

Thanks for the info, I'll be waiting for that updated trophy guide on your website. Your trophy guides have helped me a lot on like 6 or even 7 different videogames, keep up the great work!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

Any idea what counts as a legendary card this year? 

Thanks a lot for sharing your info here regarding the trophies and experience point system in WRC Generations. I really hope there won't be any unobtainable trophies, or achievements in my case. What I'm most worried about aside from glitched trophies is whether or not online grinding is required to get to level 150 or if it's feasible and not too time-consuming in offline mode.

Edited by Cosmokeeper

3 hours ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Thanks a lot for sharing your info here regarding the trophies and experience point system in WRC Generations. I really hope there won't be any unobtainable trophies, or achievements in my case. What I'm most worried about aside from glitched trophies is whether or not online grinding is required to get to level 150 or if it's feasible and not too time-consuming in offline mode.

From what I have played so far it doesn’t seem that bad as in career mode you get 200xp for completing activities like training or extreme conditions, for finishing a rally it’s 1000xp 

so hopefully you can be well on the way to 150 by the time you have everything else in the game complete 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

From what I have played so far it doesn’t seem that bad as in career mode you get 200xp for completing activities like training or extreme conditions, for finishing a rally it’s 1000xp 

so hopefully you can be well on the way to 150 by the time you have everything else in the game complete 

Doesn't look like it unfortunately. Someone has already almost every trophy and hasn't even reached level 80 yet. Looks like a unnecessary grind.

49 minutes ago, mrmivo said:

Besides downloading a ghost, there don’t seem to be any online trophies - is this correct?

How does “co-driver mode” work? (I’ve not played WRC games before.)

Co driver mode is online only, send me a friend request and I will help you get it done 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ValeNort46 said:

Co driver mode is online only, send me a friend request and I will help you get it done 

Vale, please can you tell me what is require for the Gold trophy Like A Boss? Do you have to play through a full season in realistic length? Can this be obtained via doing it in WRC 3? 

9 hours ago, Colt said:

Vale, please can you tell me what is require for the Gold trophy Like A Boss? Do you have to play through a full season in realistic length? Can this be obtained via doing it in WRC 3? 

In Wrc 10 you could do in the junior Wrc class by starting a rally and then quitting it (see embedded guides below) but the wording has changed in wrc generations, I’m currently working on the collector guide but will aim to do like a boss next so give me a couple of days and I will see what I can find is the fastest way to the trophy 

• Like 2

On 11/3/2022 at 1:37 PM, ValeNort46 said:

In Wrc 10 you could do in the junior Wrc class by starting a rally and then quitting it (see embedded guides below) but the wording has changed in wrc generations, I’m currently working on the collector guide but will aim to do like a boss next so give me a couple of days and I will see what I can find is the fastest way to the trophy 

I would think playing with perma crash mode on would help with skipping the realistic duration but since level 150 will take a while, just do it anyway.  That's all I need, I just want it before God of War comes out.

1 hour ago, Colt said:

Literally no 3 star legendary cards are spawning for me. Like 1 every blue moon 

Invest 6 skill points into the talent scout section of the crew skill tree for a guaranteed legendary crew member to  appear after each rally, I will post the video link when the post edit has been done for visual reference 

3 hours ago, Andre3K1823 said:

I would think playing with perma crash mode on would help with skipping the realistic duration but since level 150 will take a while, just do it anyway.  That's all I need, I just want it before God of War comes out.

Like Wrc 10 I was curious to see if a quick way could be found and perma crash is the last method for me to test, if this doesn’t work then the devs has tightened up the unlock conditions to the point that you have to do it by actual participation of all stages from all rallies in a Wrc 3 season 

7 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

Like Wrc 10 I was curious to see if a quick way could be found and perma crash is the last method for me to test, if this doesn’t work then the devs has tightened up the unlock conditions to the point that you have to do it by actual participation of all stages from all rallies in a Wrc 3 season 

Looking forward to hearing what you discover.  This one seems the most daunting.