Trophy thoughts

Baranov_925

11 hours ago, the1digitel said:

Looking forward to hearing what you discover.  This one seems the most daunting.

22 hours ago, Andre3K1823 said:

I would think playing with perma crash mode on would help with skipping the realistic duration but since level 150 will take a while, just do it anyway.  That's all I need, I just want it before God of War comes out.

With perma crash enabled you get sent to the next service with no option to retire the car so it seems this trophy can’t be shortened or exploited like Wrc 10, should someone find a way then please feel free to prove me wrong 

• Like 3

I started my career in wrc 3 on realistic length to get it over with.

i assume you can choose rally length at the beginning of each season, right.

Is it even worth to shorten this trophy down, i mean, we need career level 100 and player experience 150

23 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

Invest 6 skill points into the talent scout section of the crew skill tree for a guaranteed legendary crew member to  appear after each rally, I will post the video link when the post edit has been done for visual reference 

Like Wrc 10 I was curious to see if a quick way could be found and perma crash is the last method for me to test, if this doesn’t work then the devs has tightened up the unlock conditions to the point that you have to do it by actual participation of all stages from all rallies in a Wrc 3 season 

I'm starting my 4th season 2nd as a private team owner or whatever. I think medium is a good length. I've done short and realistic durations. I'm not playing on a hard difficulty and no damage. I'm level 98 I think. So far it seems this will take a while. 

Does playing with damage on give more exp?

Without a doubt the most stupid trophy getting to level 150. It’s nothing more than to entice people to keep needlessly playing when they’ve done everything. I’d understand if it was level 100 but my goodness. Grinding Estonia shortest level for 250xp a round every minute would make anyone go insane 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Colt said:

Without a doubt the most stupid trophy getting to level 150. It’s nothing more than to entice people to keep needlessly playing when they’ve done everything. I’d understand if it was level 100 but my goodness. Grinding Estonia shortest level for 250xp a round every minute would make anyone go insane 

is this the fastest xp method? I’ve just finished everything apart from realistic rally and I’m only just over level 50..

49 minutes ago, Colt said:

Is it worse than WRC 6 / WRC 7 grind? 

1 hour ago, Xionx said:

A short rally gives 1000 xp , a realistic lenght rally around 1400 xp.  Thats a joke . Im almost done with every Trophy and im not even level 80 .

So i guess i keep grinding ..... with maybe season mode , or so....

But if you get 250xp every Estonia short track which is a minute it’s the fastest way to get it. It also goes up 10xp every rank up which takes even longer 

12 hours ago, Colt said:

But if you get 250xp every Estonia short track which is a minute it’s the fastest way to get it. It also goes up 10xp every rank up which takes even longer 

I know . But im level 70 and xp needed goes up . so lets say i need 100k more xp (1000 per lvl plus more) , i have to do 400 times this estonia run ..... i rather mix it up with seasons .

I enjoy this game and i would start hating it if i have to drive 400 times same map.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Xionx said:

I know . But im level 70 and xp needed goes up . so lets say i need 100k more xp (1000 per lvl plus more) , i have to do 400 times this estonia run ..... i rather mix it up with seasons .

I enjoy this game and i would start hating it if i have to drive 400 times same map.

It does go up 10xp a level til the very end unfortunately and you’re right to want to break it up 

On 6.11.2022 at 5:23 PM, Colt said:

Senseless grind......

On 11/13/2022 at 5:44 AM, westersburg said:

Did you do it with the estonia grind?

No? Not sure what that is but that area is the worse. So avoid that country as much as possible. I think I got a 1:30.00 penalty from respawning. Not sure why but I just had a hard time. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, YokA_sun said:

How long does it take to go from 60 to 150?

And is it worth a buy if I just played WRC9?

I'm really not sure how long it took me I tried to make it not so boring so was watching movies and listening to music etc while doing it, You could break it up a bit maybe and between career stages go do an hour Estonia grind then head back to career just so you don't have to do it all at the end.

• 4 weeks later...

So one thing to consider when grinding is to incorporate the accomplishments into your quick play runs. Using different cars, times of day, weather all have extra XP to earn on top of the 250 per run. I went from leave 59 to 150 in 7 hours and only had the multiplayer accomplishments to do. Worth looking at as some have big rewards that you are likely right about to finish but we’re not aware

On 1/5/2023 at 4:33 PM, xIRockyRock said:

On Xbox achievements guide it says you get 250 xp per quick play run. I am only getting 150.

Is there are specific option I have to enable, like weather or something, did they patch it lower or is this a miss spelling from the guide author?

What track you're running? Shakedown's gives 150xp, special stages gives 250xp. Try Estonia Tartu track it's around 958meters

3 hours ago, Shadee159 said:

What track you're running? Shakedown's gives 150xp, special stages gives 250xp. Try Estonia Tartu track it's around 958meters

Yeah I just figured that out. I was grinding the first Estonia stage for a bit and was wondering.

The last is a special stage and gives 250xp each race.

Thank you. Already got the plat now :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just to add my two cents, all I have left is the 150 lvl trophy:

- There are only 2 online trophies, both are in co-op mode, same as WRC 10.  This only takes 5 minutes with a partner.  There is extra XP for certain actions but it's not really worth it.

- With the "Like a Boss" trophy I want to add a caution.  Not only can you NOT retire/abandon a rally, but if do attempt to do it in a mode that has events (eg training, extreme conditions, etc) you ALSO cannot abandon these!!!  If you do, the trophy will not pop.  This trophy, even in WRC3, took me about 12-14 hours alone.  I would hate for someone to attempt this and then not get it because they didn't understand what was required.

- There are "accomplishments" in this game but thank God unlike WRC 6/7 there is no trophy tied to them.  However, one gives you 5000XP for doing 4 seasons in a row.  I can't remember if this is with a private team or not, but that cuts off having to grind races in Estonia.

• Like 3