Don't even bother trying for MP trophies legit, you will regret it

1 minute ago, Property_Damage said:

That one guy really pissed you off huh? 

No, the incessant invites didn't help either. You weren't in that session of the only twelve people playing left on Earth so I have no idea what you are on about.

I got about 24 invites from two people tonight. That is unacceptable. 

Why do you even care since this has no bearing on you?

Play the game legit, I don't care, you will soon learn for yourself.

4 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

Be me. Grind to Level 60 in the time honoured way. 1f642.png

Decide to play legit to get some of the trophies you can't do yourself.

Spend the next 36 hours being besieged by the 12 people who still play this game with invite requests, even though it is quite clear I am playing another game and have no interest.

Finally succumb and take pity on these losers. Play three games and then get a message saying "You are Level 60, your performance is terrible. You should play another game".

OK dude, you are blocked. You are a complete moron because:

- Like anyone with a brain, I boosted this dead MP to Level 60 by doing it solo so I can enjoy the single player, get the Plat and get the godawful MP over with ASAP

- This multiplayer was critically panned when the game first came out in 2013
- This game is an UR Plat on PS3 and a VR on PS4 because everyone hates the MP so much
- You are a moron for criticising someone who had an equal-second number of kills, after playing three games in total in my life FFS

- You aren't in a "squad", so obviously have no friends, money or life or you would be playing much better MP games with your buddies. You are a poor (as in you have no money), toxic, brain-dead asshole who only has one game to play. Your PSN profile shows this is the only game you play, and your personal message talks about how much "winning" is important to you, yet you are clearly one of the world's biggest losers. No-one with a brain would waste time playing this heap of shit with randos years later. AT LEAST play Uncharted 3 on Xlink Kai. Holy crap.
- You just cussed out your own teammate
- You literally have to waste half an hour trying to find a game, and this is how you "encourage" people to play with you to reduce that time limit. Congrats, never playing a legit game again EVER you MORON.
- The leaderboards are hacked and no-one plays Ranked matches, so getting the Plat legit is impossible - Square Enix don't care about this MP; literally no-one cares about this MP. Neither should you.

Everyone I boost with is safe as hell. Top people. Every time I try and play a MP game legit I regret it, the pondscum of PSN all play MP games. Then they get mad at US for boosting because we want nothing to do with them.

Fun story, I have heard of boosters who kept having their sessions wrecked by the "boosting police" - people who were playing on dead servers looking for boosters to destroy their session because "it was cheating". I will say it again, stop putting MP trophies in single player games and we will stop boosting, because at least 80% of PSN players DO NO CARE ABOUT MP, and the trophy rarity proves it.

I'm not saying everyone who plays MP is a POS, but 1) I never asked for MP trophies in single player games and 2) I don't want some scum-sucking asswipe to ruin my evening, which almost always happens when I try and play MP games legit. I'm not calling the people who repeatedly send you invites for this game assholes, I'm not sure how to tell them to fuk off, but the people who DM you and tell you what scumsuckers they are by their DMs? Well, may they rest in pieces find another hobby.

Seriously, just don't go there in the first place.Once you complete the single player. boost and delete the game. Please spare yourself and just boost the trophies you need, you will thank me for it.

Ahahah!!! Man every single word is 100% true. Really 10 years old MP in a single player game is the hell of toxic players. 

It may partly have to do with boosting yourself to max level solo before joining multiplayer. Just go in there as a level 1, grab all XP you can and start going for the other multiplayer trophies first. Nobody will expect you to be good at the game yet and it will always save you some time grinding levels out later.

52 minutes ago, HansPatat050 said:

I have some sort of adminiration for these kind of gamers.

Yeah, they are very dedicated. And it's just another way to get the most out of a game you like, as legitimate as speedrunning or trophy hunting.

I believe many of this players keep coming back mainly because they feel confortable in a place they know very well and where they can always find some of the online friends they made over the years.

Also, while some players can be very territorial and act like they have ownership over the game, there's also really nice people on this games that will give you a hand if you ask them nicely. Happened to me, and I know it happened to many others here on PSNP.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Yeah, they are very dedicated. And it's just another way to get the most out of a game you like, as legitimate as speedrunning or trophy hunting.

I believe many of this players keep coming back mainly because they feel confortable in a place they know very well and where they can always find some of the online friends they made over the years.

Also, while some players can be very territorial and act like they have ownership over the game, there's also really nice people on this games that will give you a hand if you ask them nicely. Happened to me, and I know it happened to many others here on PSNP.

Yep, absolutely agree. I remember messaging someone in a GTA Online lobby who was just destroying everybody with this jetpack year 3000 motorcycle. Turned out to be a very wholesome guy who was just shooting around out of boredom. He helped me get multiple gold medals and succesfull heists. I often use this tactic as well when I'm having a hard time getting a good boosting group together. See who's ruling the game, send a message and ask for help. "You suck", I know but sure you can help me?

• Like 3

I've done a lot of boosting and this is something I have always encountered except for maybe a few games. One guy in Bioshock 2 would follow our group for like 5 hours straight just to mess with us, and in Crysis 3 one guy would join our server and just help us out coz he knew we were boosting. Not every person who plays a dead game has to be an asshole. I met a random while trying to do Blur online trophies (did them legit, more than enough randoms played it so it was possible), I still play with him front time to time lol.

19 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I've done a lot of boosting and this is something I have always encountered except for maybe a few games. One guy in Bioshock 2 would follow our group for like 5 hours straight just to mess with us, and in Crysis 3 one guy would join our server and just help us out coz he knew we were boosting. Not every person who plays a dead game has to be an asshole. I met a random while trying to do Blur online trophies (did them legit, more than enough randoms played it so it was possible), I still play with him front time to time lol.

Bioshock 2? You wouldn't happen to know if that guy was GodSonEmilio, right? Truly a god of a gamer, he's the peak of gaming.

To the OP, I understand the frustration of the whole premise and while making a post like this might help you vent, you might later regret trying to address a random ass person who messaged you on PSN here on a trophy hunting site. I don't think they'll be able to see it and they certainly won't respond and you'll end up looking like an ass. Don't let them get to you, altough I do have to say that the post was entertaining, just probably not for the reasons you intended.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Letenko said:

Bioshock 2? You wouldn't happen to know if that guy was GodSonEmilio, right? Truly a god of a gamer, he's the peak of gaming.

To the OP, I understand the frustration of the whole premise and while making a post like this might help you vent, you might later regret trying to address a random ass person who messaged you on PSN here on a trophy hunting site. I don't think they'll be able to see it and they certainly won't respond and you'll end up looking like an ass. Don't let them get to you, altough I do have to say that the post was entertaining, just probably not for the reasons you intended.

no idea, it's been years.

1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

Crysis 3 one guy would join our server and just help us out coz he knew we were boosting

I've done that a few times, recently did it in Army of Two even though i didn't get the trophies myself. I could never join someone's session and ruin it. If i play an old dead game and find people boosting i either message them if i can join/help or just leave them to it. Worst game I've boosted is Driver San Francisco before servers went down, lots of trophy hunters playing and a fair few from here, i couldn't believe how many were joining sessions and just ruining it, ignoring messages as well to join our session and stop wasting everyone's time. 

• Like 4