About the hard mode

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty certain the Godly possessions don't disable trophies. However I think you can only use them on difficulties you have already beaten or lower. For example, if you beat the game on Hard then you can use them on Hard, Normal and Easy. However if you only beat the game on Easy, then you can only use them on Easy. You can also use them in the combat arena too.

I can't personally confirm this though as I never used them myself, but I have read this info elsewhere.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty certain the Godly possessions don't disable trophies. However I think you can only use them on difficulties you have already beaten or lower. For example, if you beat the game on Hard then you can use them on Hard, Normal and Easy. However if you only beat the game on Easy, then you can only use them on Easy. You can also use them in the combat arena too.

I can't personally confirm this though as I never used them myself, but I have read this info elsewhere.

Stevieboy is right. The bonus costumes cannot be used on difficulties higher than the one you completed the game with.

Apart from a couple of bosses the game isn't hard to beat, you just need patience ;)

Edited by SharpEU
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...