SamNickzx

Fishing grind recommendations?

14 posts in this topic

Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for grinding the 1800 fish caught. I'm currently just doing it off the pier on Dazzle Beach, I was wondering if there was anywhere you could go and just cast your line and not get any seaweed and just get fish?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve not played for long yet, but the only place I’ve caught anything other than fish is the beach. Maybe fish in the ponds and rivers instead so you’re guaranteed a catch. I have the opposite problem I need seaweed and keep catching fish! Such a grindy game but im really enjoying it!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

I’ve not played for long yet, but the only place I’ve caught anything other than fish is the beach. Maybe fish in the ponds and rivers instead so you’re guaranteed a catch. I have the opposite problem I need seaweed and keep catching fish! Such a grindy game but im really enjoying it!

 

It seems that even in the ponds and rivers in all the biomes you still catch seaweed, I just wondered if anyone had found a lucky spot which only gives fish! Enjoy the grind :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah I’ve not found any seaweed in the ponds or rivers yet. Yesterday I was fishing at the beach for seaweed, not in the designated fishing spots with the bubbling circles and I would catch 1 seaweed then 7 fish in a row. Moved somewhere else and the same thing would happen. I was just at the beachfront. I only wanted seaweed and kept getting fish 😕

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seaweed is by design, I do not think there is any way to speed these trophies up, we are in it for the long haul and grind

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2022 at 8:54 AM, tonkie18 said:

Ah I’ve not found any seaweed in the ponds or rivers yet. Yesterday I was fishing at the beach for seaweed, not in the designated fishing spots with the bubbling circles and I would catch 1 seaweed then 7 fish in a row. Moved somewhere else and the same thing would happen. I was just at the beachfront. I only wanted seaweed and kept getting fish 1f615.png

Is this game good?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Is this game good?

I love it but I’m a huge disney fan. But even if you’re not it’s just a nice chill game. It’s a bit of a grind and the plat isn’t obtainable at the moment as they’ll be adding more content. But the grind is pleasant and time just passes on the game so effortlessly. I can definitely recommend it for you or your girlfriend ☺️

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

I love it but I’m a huge disney fan. But even if you’re not it’s just a nice chill game. It’s a bit of a grind and the plat isn’t obtainable at the moment as they’ll be adding more content. But the grind is pleasant and time just passes on the game so effortlessly. I can definitely recommend it for you or your girlfriend 263a.png

I been eyeballing it hoping it's not a glorified mobile game with pay to progress after a point

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No it isn’t. You don’t have to spend any money you can earn everything on the game with in game currency as far as I’m aware. By the time all the other characters come out you’ll have enough saved up to buy them. I’ve unlocked all characters now and biomes so just saving all my Dreamlight for new updates. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2022 at 2:36 AM, tonkie18 said:

No it isn’t. You don’t have to spend any money you can earn everything on the game with in game currency as far as I’m aware. By the time all the other characters come out you’ll have enough saved up to buy them. I’ve unlocked all characters now and biomes so just saving all my Dreamlight for new updates. 

I got it the other day started it earlier so far I'm having fun lol for once I kinda hope for some laid back dlc trophies nothing hard just more than 16 trophies lol especially if this is going to be an ongoing type thing

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Taliesin_2943 yeah it’s awesome I love it. I tell myself I’ll just go on to do a few bits but end up spending hours on it 🙈 I’ve now got so much money and not many dreamlight tasks left so hoping they add a lot more content.

It’s not a game where I’m rushing the trophies either, so it will be nice for them to unlock naturally. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping my 100k in dreamlight comes in handy lol and I got stock of everything waiting for more insane Minnie quests 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best place I found to grind is the Forgotten Land. It only has 2 ponds, so just pick one, catch the fish at the "bubbles" spawn, and within a few seconds another will spawn. You barely have to move and I think the longest I had to wait was 10 seconds.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a caught fish explodes into a bunch of red glowing fish on the ground, it seems they count as caught fish for the ones you can pick up before they disappear.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.