Dragon Age- Wich DLC's are worthy?

edu_gamer

Well lately i found myself in love with the TV show called "Game of Thrones" ,and since i was a kid when i really like a movie or a Tv show i want to play something similar with my console, but having in mind that the game with the license its rubbish, i'll rather play trought this wonderful game once again as a human noble, wich has some similarity with the show, but the problem is i already played this game tons of times, plat included, so i decided to purchase some DLC to have something new to see and also because i found that the Stone Prisioner was free (i swear that this DLC wasnt free :huh:) so i want to include more DLC to the game but since im not rich i wanted to know wich of this are worthy because all combined have cost over 60€ :shakefist: .

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I suppose this will be for the 2nd poster as the OP asked a year ago. :P

I honestly don't remember which edition of the game I bought but even though I bought it used it came with all of the DLC. (otherwise I likely wouldn't have bought the DLC as I don't buy them.)

The only one that didn't seem worth it because there were other items of equal or greater worth was "Return to Ostagar". 

If I had to choose another to drop it would probably be Darkspawn Chronicles. I found it to be a bit boring. 

Not saying they weren't fun but I'd rather play the other DLC. Seemed like there was more to them.

Awakening > Golems of Amgarrak > Witch Hunt > Warden's Keep > The Stone Prisoner > Leliana's Song > Return to Ostagar > Darkspawn Chronicles

I suppose this will be for the 2nd poster as the OP asked a year ago. :P

I honestly don't remember which edition of the game I bought but even though I bought it used it came with all of the DLC. (otherwise I likely wouldn't have bought the DLC as I don't buy them.)

The only one that didn't seem worth it because there were other items of equal or greater worth was "Return to Ostagar". 

If I had to choose another to drop it would probably be Darkspawn Chronicles. I found it to be a bit boring. 

Not saying they weren't fun but I'd rather play the other DLC. Seemed like there was more to them.

Awakening > Golems of Amgarrak > Witch Hunt > Warden's Keep > The Stone Prisoner > Leliana's Song > Return to Ostagar > Darkspawn Chronicles

Well it's never to late to answer  ;) , I ended up buying awakening (10/10), Return to Ostagar (meh), The Stone Prisioner was free so no complains on that one and Warden's Keep which was ok, I regret paying for Return to Ostagar over Witch Hunt, so I'm planning to come back to the game and buy some more DLC, I was planning to buy Witch Hunt and Leliana's Song , but from your list I can see that you rate Golems of Amgarrak higher than these two, why is that? I ignored that one since I'm not really interested on the Golems Lore, but maybe I'm missing something, and is Leliana's Song that bad?, or is just the less good?.

Well it's never to late to answer  ;) , I ended up buying awakening (10/10), Return to Ostagar (meh), The Stone Prisioner was free so no complains on that one and Warden's Keep which was ok, I regret paying for Return to Ostagar over Witch Hunt, so I'm planning to come back to the game and buy some more DLC, I was planning to buy Witch Hunt and Leliana's Song , but from your list I can see that you rate Golems of Amgarrak higher than these two, why is that? I ignored that one since I'm not really interested on the Golems Lore, but maybe I'm missing something, and is Leliana's Song that bad?, or is just the less good?.

Leliana's Song wasn't bad by any stretch. I just found the other stories, as well as gameplay and the setting, more interesting than hers.

So see it this way basically. It may have been a 10/10...but the other 10's were more to my liking. :P

• 4 months later...

Did it... can't find it... not in Pc Store, not trew the console, neither in origins.com... i will try when i reach my camp again on the origins campaign...

thanks do

Did you try searching the names of the DLCs? For some reason (on the European store at least) this game and some others don't seem to have the DLC directly tied to the games page where you can see them all at once but if I search them by individual name they show up.  If you don't mind waiting a bit I'd say try get a copy of the Ultimate Edition that comes with all the DLC I picked up a copy online from gameseek.co.uk for around €15 a couple of months ago, which is cheaper than buying even just Awakening alone. There's a known buy where the 'Return to Ostagar' DLC doesn't install correctly from the European version but mine had a redeemable code inside which worked even though it said it should be expired.

Just get the ultimate edition :D But yes they are all worth it in my opinion. The lore on its own is worth the price.

Pretty much this right here! Find the Ultimate Edition online somewhere. That way, you'll have access to all the DLC and can pick away at them as you progress.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
8 minutes ago, Ghobimon said:

thread jacking, apologies if it's been asked, so if i buy the awakening version will it come with all dlc?

or is the ultimate edition a cd thing only?

Ultimate Edition has all of the DLC on the disc

• Like 1