Sendai-Horatio

It's illegal to hunt bald eagles.

18 posts in this topic

I'm guessing that this may be a very low end hunting game going by the stock images that are already being used for the trophy card and trophy icons themselves.

It's a video game. If people are fair game, eagles are fair game. 😉

You wouldn’t shoot a bald eagle

Edited by StygianWolf4

Murder is also illegal, I'm sure you don't play any games which involve doing that do you??

9 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Murder is also illegal, I'm sure you don't play any games which involve doing that do you??

100% self-defense.

Well in Red Dead you shoot eagles, herons, dogs, foxes, people, old people if all that it's okay don't really see why this specifically would be an issue, it's not like they asking you to shoot a real one.

How many video game covers depict killing people? Pretty sure that would come with a larger prison sentence.

I play a video game where you shoot people and my wife doesn't say a thing. Shoot an animal, though, and my wife gets really bothered by it.

2 hours ago, FeiKra said:

shovelware filter is working great

The staff literally said it's manual entry so it takes them time to add each game into that filter.

According to the image and sights position, if you factor distance, and both target and bullet velocity, birdie seems pretty safe to me...

Reminds me of all the hunting simulator games that used to be all the rage on PC back in the 90s and 2000s. There were a lot of them and I remember them getting increasingly unrealistic and wacky as time went on.