Dragon Age- Wich DLC's are worthy?

edu_gamer

Well lately i found myself in love with the TV show called "Game of Thrones" ,and since i was a kid when i really like a movie or a Tv show i want to play something similar with my console, but having in mind that the game with the license its rubbish, i'll rather play trought this wonderful game once again as a human noble, wich has some similarity with the show, but the problem is i already played this game tons of times, plat included, so i decided to purchase some DLC to have something new to see and also because i found that the Stone Prisioner was free (i swear that this DLC wasnt free :huh:) so i want to include more DLC to the game but since im not rich i wanted to know wich of this are worthy because all combined have cost over 60€ :shakefist: .

All story DLC seems worth it, except the Darkspawn Chronicles unless you want to see a "what-if" scenario. All the story DLC though is over $70 not including the gifts. Me personally I would say at least get the Awakening expansion, Return to Ostagar, Warden's Keep, and Witch Hunt.

Or as soultaker above said, get the Ultimate Edition which last I saw on Amazon was $30. It could be cheaper now. You would have two copies of the game but it's better than throwing over $70 out the window for DLC.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

i can only say which ONE the best choice is. you should take the awakening expansion because the other dlc are just dlc and awakening is a expansion in other words this is the biggest one, the cost is more than the other dlc but if you really liked the game you should take the best one and if you don't like it much it is not worth it to take a dlc at all but you didn't write ths forum for nothing of course. however there is one thing you should know there are some people who really liked it and there are some people too who didn't liked it so i advise you to learn something about it first before you buy it.

ps: i really like game of thrones too. 

• Like 1