missing timestamp for over 4000k games

36 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

so i know we arent suppose to name names. so lets just say go to the number#1 person on the ps3 and how is it possible they have over 4,000 games at 100% completed and every single game has no timestamp. how do you report this because i dont see any report button. 

is there a legit explanation to this im not understanding. even their rarest trophies are 0.01% lol

Pretty interested in this as well, perfect 100% list with 0 trophies earned per day statistic. Not sure how possible, but impressive.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChenZheCHN said:

Simply cheater.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1919/

This game was released only in Japan and is an online game.

There is no way a US account could get any trophy in a legit way, let alone all their trophies are missing timestamps.

This is where CRT should do something.

@B1rvine @grimydawg___ @MMDE @Squirlruler

passing on

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

so i know we arent suppose to name names. so lets just say go to the number#1 person on the ps3 and how is it possible they have over 4,000 games at 100% completed and every single game has no timestamp. how do you report this because i dont see any report button. 

is there a legit explanation to this im not understanding. even their rarest trophies are 0.01% lol

This issue is known for weeks - CRT can not do anything about it. Only Sly can remove that person.

4000k :D.

51 minutes ago, BlazzingWind said:

Pretty interested in this as well, perfect 100% list with 0 trophies earned per day statistic. Not sure how possible, but impressive.

Please.. :/

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

This issue is known for weeks - CRT can not do anything about it. Only Sly can remove that person.

4000k :D.

Please.. :/

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

@Sly Ripper passing on.....

• Like 1

Good luck getting a response, i asked multiple times about this and got no response. 

Multiple cheaters in the top 50 that have been there for over a month, reported some as well and nothing was done. For instance current no 32 on PS3 leaderboard keeps adding multiple plat games to their account despite last earning a trophy in 2014. 

The only reason i can think that No1 cheat hasn't been removed is because they have glitched themselves onto the leaderboard, if there are no timestamps, they can't be flagged. And this is worrying because now these people now know how to glitch themselves onto the leaderboard and if something isn't done then i can the leaderboards becoming infested with them.  But that doesn't answer the question of why questions have been ignored about it, or does it? 

Ive currently got 3 lists ongoing for PS3 games, I'm almost done and I've had to go through every PS3 game. The amount of cheaters I have seen is ridiculous, and it's made making my lists painfully slow. 

1 way i see to stop these cheaters getting on the leaderboard is stop allowing people to add themselves by simply putting a few letters in their profile. It should not be that easy anymore. I can see this been one of those i told you so moments. Fix it now before it gets much worse. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TrophyWR said:

Mr. brvvrvrine how can help with removing myself from the leaderboard? I have no interest in being on it I only want to track my trophy files collection. Kind regards.

If that's not trolling, at least you are totally right: it is a "collection" of FILES which you used to pop TROPHIES via CFW.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Smashero said:

If that's not trolling, at least you are totally right: it is a "collection" of FILES which you used to pop TROPHIES via CFW.

Makes me wonder what other profiles they have here, multiple CFW profiles and suspicious ones popped up at the same time as them, including the current No 2 (soon to be No 1) on the PS3 leaderboard. 

28 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Main page, bottom right. Delete profile. 

Mister grudger thank you for your reply and valuable input. I paid premium and it is not ideal to be fully removed as I still want to track my profile and have no interest in the leaderboard. Kindly remove yours following the same procedure you stated earlier if you are bothered by me. Looking forward on updates on my removal from the leaderboard. Regards.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TrophyWR said:

Mister grudger thank you for your reply and valuable input. I paid premium and it is not ideal to be fully removed as I still want to track my profile and have no interest in the leaderboard. Kindly remove yours following the same procedure you stated earlier if you are bothered by me. Looking forward on updates on my removal from the leaderboard. Regards.

Lol are serious? Wow. Don't worry your profile will be permanently removed from the site soon by the owner. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

i'm just curious but why do you want to gaze over and track a list full of thousands of cheated games you didn't earn?   seems like a weird obsession.  We tracks our games because we earned them and the memories and challenge that entailed.

Beacuse, as he mentioned, he is collecting trophy FILES - seems that he simply wants to track how many games/trophies he will be able to pop using CFW. Maybe he is aiming at complete list of PS3/PSV games?

27 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Lol are serious? Wow. Don't worry your profile will be permanently removed from the site soon by the owner. 

Whywould we want his profile deleted? Just take him off the leaderboard and let him do with his profile whatever he wants and track it here

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

Whywould we want his profile deleted? Just take him off the leaderboard and let him do with his profile whatever he wants and track it here

Yeah... But (in case if you didn't read the whole topic) it is not that simple due to the "nature" of their "collection". Only the site Owner is able to do that (which I personally find kinda funny/strange).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Yeah... But (in case if you didn't read the whole topic) it is not that simple due to the "nature" of their "collection". Only the site Owner is able to do that (which I personally find kinda funny/strange).

I did read the whole topic and answered a specific posted that was quoted in my response

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

A CFW profile is from my knowledge a permanent removal, if Sly is having to go out of his way to fix this is doubt he will let them stay.