missing timestamp for over 4000k games

4 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

A CFW profile is from my knowledge a permanent removal, if Sly is having to go out of his way to fix this is doubt he will let them stay. 

But there are profiles on the site that are not listed on the leaderboard. Don’t see a reason for that aside from cheating

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

But there are profiles on the site that are not listed on the leaderboard. Don’t see a reason for that aside from cheating

Yea they are for flagged games. You can get flagged and stay on the site. Only Sly can remove people i think, so when he has to sort this out i would think they would just simply remove the profile, especially when they see a profile with 4.2k hacked games that has glitched themselves onto the leaderboard. 

I can't understand the point in all those games cheated or your reasoning for wanting to stay and track your trophy files? What for?! You didnt "earn" anything.

This is like looking at pictures of Fort Knox on Google and giving youself a pat on the back for all the hard work you did to get that money. You did no work, you got no experiences, you have pictures.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Non of the games have any timestamps so can't be flagged. 

Thanks for the clarification :)

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

Yeah... But (in case if you didn't read the whole topic) it is not that simple due to the "nature" of their "collection". Only the site Owner is able to do that (which I personally find kinda funny/strange).

Same as site autoflag I would assume.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

I can't understand the point in all those games cheated or your reasoning for wanting to stay and track your trophy files? What for?! You didnt "earn" anything.

This is like looking at pictures of Fort Knox on Google and giving youself a pat on the back for all the hard work you did to get that money. You did no work, you got no experiences, you have pictures.

I bought thousands of games through the years and I extracted the trophy files to preserve and collect them which I will be syncing soon (soon to be 14.667 games synced) hence why the need to track my beloved games.

Respectfully I don’t need your approval mr. TOAST33TOAD5 as I do this for myself and it’s just an extra passion beyond legit trophy hunting. I also missed the part of me “giving myself a pat on the back”. Nobody is trying to pass these as legit nor I wish to be in the leaderboard. As that’s for my main account where I’ve been passionately trophy hunting since 2011 and I’d never touch that with “CFW”. Thank you for reading. Sincerely.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

it's also a very harmless one

Not really when the owner of the site has to remove them due to been stuck on the leaderboard. They will probably have to be removed from the site to get them off the leaderboard which will be wasting Sly's time and his own. 

Just now, GUDGER666 said:

Not really when the owner of the site has to remove them due to been stuck on the leaderboard. They will probably have to be removed from the site to get them off the leaderboard which will be wasting Sly's time and his own. 

The person can just add 3 trophy titles to his account with 3+ trophies, get flagged for those, and then hide them, and poof, done. Haven't read through all the other replies to see if that was suggested or if the person had a strongly negative position against this idea, but regardless the leaderboards have been so wack for so long that I didn't think that anyone would care about it.

Does ANYONE really care about being the top 1 PS3 player?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

but regardless the leaderboards have been so wack for so long that I didn't think that anyone would care about it.

Does ANYONE really care about being the top 1 PS3 player?

As stated in other threads, being the top is meaningless. On PS4/5 you have to buy the latest stacks of 10 minute plats to keep your position. And on Ps3/vita you have to rely on a dwindling/nonexistent player base and servers being shutdown every other month at this point.

For myself, I thought it was an interesting thing the statistic of 0% earned per day and was merely pointing it out.

Both sides get pretty heated with the either 'pure' leaderboards only vs. hackers are here why do anything mentality.

I can see pros and cons of both, as in the end (whoot, Linkin Park reference) to each their own.

But being on a site that has a leaderboard, there are other ways to 'track' your personal games. Backloggery, spreadsheets, google sheets/docs.

The leaderboards are totally for the bin, that's right.

But I don't understand what exactly he wants to track here... Should he track his shit by himself in an list. He doesn't need this page without timestamps and statistics.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

You dont have to understand everyones interested, hobbies or projects. If he wants to use this site (and he even paid premium to support its further existance) let him. 

You’ve made a good case to preserve your account but I suspect @Sly Ripper wont want to be associated with this and will nuke your account on the site….

But I wish you good luck sir!

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Been there, done that. There was a dirty leaderboard 6 or 7 years ago, got removed because people wanted to be number one on it, and it just created a lot of workload for the mod team back them for something really stupid. Let's create a more productive alternate leaderboard instead of going back to a useless one.

oh i wasn't being serious.  It was all sarcasm.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Sure, I do agree, but I think I've read the person saying they have a legitimate account they already use on the site, so I just assume they don't want to move away from what they are used to.

I don't really see a reason for all these people to feel so strongly about nuking this account out of the website. I wonder if they get angry if people build libraries of books they didn't read, discographies of LPs they didn't listen to, or shelves of dozens of games they haven't played.

Some people just like to collect and display and, as long as that doesn't get in the way of the leaderboards, I don't see why people are so pressed about it. This person clearly didn't have any intention of competing in leaderboards at all, it's just how the site was built.

I kinda starting to agree with you.  I mean we're gonna let spam x gamers take the the top spots on the leaderboard we might as well let this guy look at his hacked list.  i mean he isn't hurting anybody if he's off the leaderboard.  Isn't hurting anybody really if he's says on it as far as i'm concerned.  At least he hacked some good games.  More interesting than looking at a list of jumping hotdog games.

EDIT:

More sarcasm.............

Edited by steel6burgh

Welp, guess I figured out now why the Evangelion gambling plats suddenly had an extra achiever each, notably the Volume 2 plat having an achiever despite no achievers listed. This guy has both on his profile, so he's counting despite not showing up on the game leaderboards/100% clubs. Hoping it gets resolved sooner rather than later since this shit pushed my Volume 1 plat out of my rarest trophies. - _ -

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

1 way i see to stop these cheaters getting on the leaderboard is stop allowing people to add themselves by simply putting a few letters in their profile. It should not be that easy anymore. I can see this been one of those i told you so moments. Fix it now before it gets much worse. 

So... technically speaking, getting an account on here is as easy as having your trophies public and typing the ID into the site; no need to even do the verification. Verification only exists for the sake of tying a PSN ID to a PSNProfiles account. Makes it incredibly easy to just add whatever the hell you want to the site, whether it's legit profiles, randos who don't even care about hunting, dead alts, or even random cheaters you found on other sites assuming they weren't already taken out by the CRT.

• Like 3