Go get some fresh air -autopop method-

DavySuicide

Hey guys, I did the platinum last week and I found something by accident tonight. A friend of mine, who never played the game before joined my game yesterday because he wanted to try it out in coop. By loading into the game, the trophy for 100% completion popped auto for him. We haven't even started a match we were just on the overall map. 

Probably the game only "copies" the progress from the host session into the one who joins" it's possible to get this trophy very easy. 

Coop is pretty weird in general in this game since the one who joins don't have an own save everything just happens host wise in Prodeus.

Won't recommend to use it right away tbh, the game isn't hard at all and REALLY cool, especially in coop. But if you consider a stack or so you can use this method to finish the game a second time real quick. 

Thought i share this information with you maybe it comes in handy for some of you. 

After testing a bit more ( like killing some enemies ) nothing else pops so far. 

Cheers, Davy!

• Like 1

Just now, Dekaku said:

Might be interesting to see if that was a one time glitch or if it is easily reproducible.

It's not a glitch. it's just how the game works. as i already wrote coop progression works weird in general in this game. The person who joins a host game never gets any own progress. I had this issue with my partner when we originally played the game. Since we didn't knew we technically could autopop this specific trophy in the end (it's actually the only trophy that takes some time) we played the game twice bit by bit. Once for me as host and once for him as a host. 

Now with this information there's really no need to do this. ^^