How the hell do i get this game?

Hvalpen

1 minute ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Resident Evil Village disc. It should prompt you to download when you insert it 

It hasn't?

It's weird. I own village on disc but it's no longer installed. Then i found what I thought was re verse in the store, but it downloaded a 35gb file which turned out to be village again(even though i never bought it on the store). And here i am, not getting anything related to verse.

• Like 1

At this point my only suggestion is to contact Sony support. I can't see what's happening on your screens to give an informed piece of advice, or see your transaction history but Sony can. 

All I know is right now if I look at any edition of RE  8  Village on the desktop PSN store, they both list RE:Verse in their contents.  Maybe it was a code given in the receipt email. Maybe it's in your collection already and you just keep missing it or have it hidden. 

15 hours ago, RipvanX said:

I have same issue but I bought it digitally. There was no voucher code for RE:Verse and everytime I try to select it in the store it fires up RE8. I even linked a Capcom ID and it still won’t give me the game.

I was thinking i had the same problem. I bought it digitally so it's gone in my library. I just found it and downloaded it. It should be in your gaming library :).

I am at a complete loss. I triple checked my library and the store and cannot for the life of me find this game. I reached out to Capcom and they are not responding and Sony is basically unreachable with their online bot system that is completely worthless. Guess I have to wait for it to be a separate purchase down the road or I would have to buy a brand new copy of RE8 just to get this mythical voucher code everyone is talking about. This is ridiculous!