Purple and Golden Tickets, and other questions

nino_mustdie

How do people unlock purple and golden tickets for upgrades or skins?  

My guess is that purple tickets can be unlocked by doing challenges, but how do I know which challenge unlocks a certain skin or upgrade?  

I assume golden tickets can only be done by purchasing a premium pass, but is it just nicer skins?  Does spending money on a premium pass actually make you stronger with some kind of golden ticket upgrades?  

Also, are there any plans for more DLC?  I think I saw Chris and his wolf squad in the trailer but maybe that was just Mercenaries for the main game.  

This was a fun game for my weekend but I can’t imagine anyone spending money on this or playing the game longer than a week.  It was free with RE Village so I’m not going rip on it too hard.

If you go into the 'BattlePass', certain upgrades are reached at certain levels. You have to go into the first BattlePass screen to claim the challenge points for it to count towards it/to get new challenges, and then into a second screen to actually redeem the BattlePass rewards. I think purple ones are free, and golden ones are paid; as far as I could see, all the ability unlocks were on the free tier.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nino_mustdie said:

Also, are there any plans for more DLC?  I think I saw Chris and his wolf squad in the trailer but maybe that was just Mercenaries for the main game.  

Here is the update plan for this game, others wolf squad members will probably add in the future update. 

hereu2019sresidentevil_3886623b.jpg

• Like 1

Here’s an OTHER question…

Why doesn’t my code for Reverse that came with RE Village not work?  I try to redeem it and it says “The prepaid card could not be redeemed. Please try again later”.

I bought Village on its initial release so the code has just been sitting in the packaging until now. Has anyone else had trouble redeeming their code? Thanks.

12 hours ago, EPICRAGE said:

Here’s an OTHER question…

Why doesn’t my code for Reverse that came with RE Village not work?  I try to redeem it and it says “The prepaid card could not be redeemed. Please try again later”.

I bought Village on its initial release so the code has just been sitting in the packaging until now. Has anyone else had trouble redeeming their code? Thanks.

The PS4 store has two different options for redeeming codes.  I’m guessing you have the wrong option for prepaid PSN bucks.  Look for the other option that redeems codes for games.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 1:37 PM, nino_mustdie said:

The PS4 store has two different options for redeeming codes.  I’m guessing you have the wrong option for prepaid PSN bucks.  Look for the other option that redeems codes for games.

thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately that didn’t work either. I tried redeeming it originally on the PS5. After your reply I tried on the PS4 and on the PlayStation app but neither worked. Might just end up emailing Capcom support or something.