Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

15 hours ago, TheZazuku said:

Put some thoughts into my list this time around, was stuck at 4 games for some time but finally found another I want to get done from my backlog.

Days gone (ps4) 13%

God of war 2018 (ps4) 4%

God of war: Ragnarok (ps5) 0%

Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive town 40%

Sonic Forces (ps4) 10%

Got a few others with to high % to add for the challenge that I want to get 100% on if time allows it.

Destiny 2 86%

Ghost of Tsushima 91%

Horizon: Forbidden West 95% 

And Disney Dreamlight Valley 57% which is currently not obtainable due to missing content but got some longer trophies to work on meanwhile.

@MidnightDragon think you missed my post

Edited by TheZazuku

8 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

yeah i leave persona 5 royal behind now i going to play the games that are from winter backlog challenge its first time for that i do a list for a event 

Unfortunately, I can't ignore that game as I made it a plan to make the PS4 version my next platinum. :(

Probably gonna cut out the Twins hangouts as they only reward you with skill cards I don't need as I won't be using any skills because I won't be fusing Persona except for the Strength Confidant and filling out the Compendium as I only plan on using one Persona to kill everything. Well good luck to everyone. I need a bit of time before I dive in. Maybe I could pull Dark Cloud 2 out of hibernation and work on that first.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Unfortunately, I can't ignore that game as I made it a plan to make the PS4 version my next platinum. :(

Probably gonna cut out the Twins hangouts as they only reward you with skill cards I don't need as I won't be using any skills because I won't be fusing Persona except for the Strength Confidant and filling out the Compendium as I only plan on using one Persona to kill everything. Well good luck to everyone. I need a bit of time before I dive in. Maybe I could pull Dark Cloud 2 out of hibernation and work on that first.

have fun i have decided i going to finish first that game  persona 5 royal i am right now at shido palace wonderfull game story is great it should not take so long anymore i have strenght confidant 9 chariot lovers confidant 10 councillor 10 judgement confidant 10 not all of them but i believe after shido palace then is mementos left 

25 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Some nice games on that list Red! I hope you like 7,10,11 as much as I did.

Huge update before I start on my games for the month!

• Death's Door - 0%
  • Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy - 0%
  • Stranded Deep - 1%
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 1%
  • Fallout Shelter - 28% 29%

I've played Journey before and really enjoyed it, going to try and match up with @rjkclarke so we can do this one together. Been meaning to go back to Elden Ring for a while as well so I'm looking forward to that, it'll be my first FromSoft plat ?. 

Guardians is super fun too! Some of the RNG trophies for each character are a bit annoying though, hope you like it.

• Like 3

So, to give me more time to plan out my Persona 5 Royal route, I am in Dark Cloud 2 now... but I haven't started playing yet. Stuff happened of the Koraidon variety and I just realized I don't know where I am weapon-wise. I guess I'll have to start building up Max's and Monica's weapons again from scratch, which is vital as Lin will force herself into my companion slot once she's healed until the final boss of Chapter 3 and then her benefit is gone forever. Benefit? She gives extra ability points to Monica's magic armlets, which I kinda need to upgrade them. :(

Maybe I should just unlock Spheda and work on the Spheda challenges first.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Redblaziken8 said:

Hey everyone,

I'd like to join!

Games are:

1) GTA IV: 48%

2) Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1: 0%

3) God of War Ragnarök: 0%

4) Erica: 15%

5) Crash Bandicoot: Warped 25%

6) Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order PS5: 3%

7) Elden Ring: 12%

8) Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City: 0%

9) Resident Evil 4: 26%

10) Valiant Hearts: The Great War: 0%

11) Journey: 9%

12) Saints Row: The Third PS3: 18%

Added

38 minutes ago, cstanci said:

Ok - I would LOVE to get in on this. I have been semi-decent about following up on these challenges in the past, but I am going to try and commit to finish this one! (So, I am adding some that I KNOW I can get done to encourage me to continue.)

1. Celeste - 0%

2. Goosebumps: The Game - 0%

3. Thief - 0%

4. Black Death: A Tragic Dirge - 0%

5. Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek - 0%

These aren't really games that I am super looking forward to playing BUT very excited to get them out of my backlog!

I am SO close to finishing Scarlet Nexus (which I absolutely love, if anyone cares - great JRPG) and then will begin on this!

Thanks!

51 minutes ago, rjkclarke said:

I totally missed the fall backlog challenge because I was barely gaming, but I'm always looking to cut through my backlog wherever possible so I'd love to jump onboard with all of you awesome folks once more!

It's always so good to just jump in with lots of incredibly encouraging people as we all try and whittle our mammoth backlogs down bit by bit.... I'm thinking of going quite hard at this one, with a few very big hitter games that I've been looking to knock out for a while so I'll throw a list together.

1. Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) 0%
  2. Puyo Puyo Champions (PS4) 0%
  3. Journey (PS4) 0%
  4. Bioshock (PS4) 0%
  5. Titanfall 2 (PS4) 0%
  6. Observation (PS4) 0%
  7. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (PS3) 0%
  8. Nexomon (PS4) 0%
  9. South Park: The Fractured But Whole (PS4) 0%
  10. The Shapeshifting Detective (PS4) 0%

There's a couple of pesky online trophies, but thankfully for me, if you're going to be tackling some pain in the backside online trophies you need to have some incredibly good company for that.

I'm always in safe hands with that though as I'll have @Redblaziken8 for company, and whilst yes, I might be a little biased...  I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather have along for the ride xD

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in and knocking out some of these games that I've been thinking about playing for such a long time, in some of these cases... and playing them again but on a different console in Bioshock and GTAIV's case....

I won't post about it in here, when I do.... but I'm also going to try and knock out some of the pesky DLC's in a few games that have been sitting on my list unfinished for far too long.... if they were low enough completion, you could be damn sure you'd be seeing them here as well.

See you all soon!

Both added. Enjoy yourselves!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

I said I was going to platinum this since I tried twice to platinum 2018 GoW and I just didn't really care enough to do so. I found it a bit off putting but not entirely sure why. That was definitely not the case with Ragnarok. Pretty much the only game where I actually wouldn't mind if they put in a new game + trophy because I loved it. 

Thats good to hear as I havent been able to find the resolve to finish up GoW 2018 yet either. Its coming up to 4 years since I started it and Ive done a few attempts to clean it up as well. I just can't seem to care about the Muspelheim trials and the Niflheim mist bullchit. It just seems so pointless.

• Like 2