Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

15 hours ago, TheBusToYoker said:

Joining

1. Wolfenstein 2 - 32% (PS4)

2. Infamous 1 - 0% (PS3)

3. Infamous 2 - 20% (PS3)

4. Bioshock 2 Remastered - 0% (PS4)

5. God Of War (2018) - 0% (PS4)

6. Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - 0% (PS4)

7. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - 0% (PS4)

8. Frostpunk - 0% (PS4)

9. Celeste - 0% (PS4)

10. CSI: Fatal Conspiracy - 0% (PS3)

Added now. Have fun!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Remain-Vigilant said:

It's my first time joining these events. I hope that I don't forget about this event.

Rainbow Six Seige 80% (PS4)

Mafia: Definitive Edition 29% (PS4)

Fallout 4 (2%) (PS4)

The evil within 19% (PS4)

Don't Starve Together 22% (PS4)

I'm currently hunting for Rainbow Six, but it might take a while due to a trophy based on luck. 

I'll add you when I get home from work. Just consider yourself signed up.

On 12/3/2022 at 0:31 AM, Taruta13 said:

Dark Cloud 2: 22% => 29%

Persona 5 Royal (PS4): 9%

Eventide: Slavic Fable; 0%

Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror: 0%

Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends: 0%

Spent all night getting to Chapter 5 of Dark Chronicle. I have been obsessed with Spheda golf and that is bad because I rage quit last time due to one level giving me trouble. Now it's a lot of stuff. The Spheda courses in the fourth dungeon are really notorious because you can't change the color of the ball normally due to the walls being irregular and the floor being so wet that bouncing is impossible. In fact, you have to whack the ball hard to make it move more than an inch. :(

Surprisingly, the Mount Gundor Spheda is not giving me as much trouble as I thought. Sure, I failed a couple of times because I am terrible and golf and can't judge how far something will fly when I whack it with a stick, so the ball ends up fall into pits... but I'm doing fine so far. I actually got enough Medals for two Name-Change Tickets so now the two characters are rocking high-level weapons which I am using to farm ABS for building up the actual weapons. Now I have to go to bed because it's already 6 AM and I need to get plenty of sleep for church this evening. ?

• Like 4

Actually gonna try something different, starting with replacing my bed. What I was smoking en masse thinking that a loft bed was a good idea is not important here. Luckily, my dad disassembled that abomination and will be building a normal twin bed frame for my memory foam mattress so I can get decent sleep. xD

Anyways, with my birthday in 30 hours, I decided to restart Persona 5 Royal and use TheGamer's Persona 5 Royal 100% Completion Walkthrough to see if I could get done faster with that. I have my old save in backup just in case(the one using Optinoob's guide, the guide I used for my last few runs of this game). But I should be able to return to where I was last time and get the first palace done quickly since the infiltration is earlier than the one in the last guide I used.

• Like 3

On 12/4/2022 at 9:30 AM, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Alright.  I think I have a decent list for the event!  Sign me up!  Some of these games I've been trying to finish forever *sigh*

Last Stop 9%
Detroit 32%
Oceanhorn 35%
The Council 0%
Until Dawn 0%

Added. 

5 hours ago, KillerUni12 said:

Adding on some for TrueTrophies 12 days of Christmas challenges!

6. Grim Fandango Remastered (PS4), 0%

7. Claire (PS4), 0%

8. Maquette (PS5), 0%

Quoted you by mistake. xD 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, shiN9551 said:

Hey I want to join!

1. Horizon Forbidden West (PS5) - 17%

2. Fifa 23 (PS5) - 36%

3. Cyberpunk 2077 (PS5) - 0%

4. Hades (PS5) - 6%