So who's currently replaying this badBOY before Ragnarok?

KyloZen-

On 1.11.2022 at 3:43 AM, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

I think im one of the rare one opinons about it but i didnt like the first game at all. Compare to the Masterpieces from the ps3 it was a Disappointment. A nice and friendly Kratos is just no God of War. Where was the violence but it is Kratos so I must buy it anyway.

"Masterpieces?" Sure they were fun, but this is real character development for Kratos in this new God of War. That's why this is my favorite version of him. Plus.... the beard 

• Like 3

On 1/11/2022 at 4:43 AM, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

I think im one of the rare one opinons about it but i didnt like the first game at all. Compare to the Masterpieces from the ps3 it was a Disappointment. A nice and friendly Kratos is just no God of War. Where was the violence but it is Kratos so I must buy it anyway.

Yeah, just don't forget to create a fake account on metacritic and rate it a 0/10... 

Seriously, you have to be dead inside of you to consider 2018's God of War a "disappointment". I know the gameplay is different, which is a matter of preference, but storywise there's no comparison between this and previous simpleminded GoW games. 

Edited by Kiyan-13

53 minutes ago, Kiyan-13 said:

Yeah, just don't forget to create a fake account on metacritic and rate it a 0/10... 

Seriously, you have to be dead inside of you to consider 2018's God of War a "disappointment". I know the gameplay is different, which is a matter of preference, but storywise there's no comparison between this and previous simpleminded GoW games. 

I know answers like these would come :) . People don’t like it if you don’t swim with the Hype. So im dead Inside if I have a other opinion? Very interesting. RPG open world elements have nothing to do with a real god of war and it feels wrong . Same as the new assassin creeds. The old and the new god of war will be for sure fantastic games but the games in the past were the better god of wars. 

• Like 3

On 11/4/2022 at 7:22 AM, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

I know answers like these would come :) . People don’t like it if you don’t swim with the Hype. So im dead Inside if I have a other opinion? Very interesting. RPG open world elements have nothing to do with a real god of war and it feels wrong . Same as the new assassin creeds. The old and the new god of war will be for sure fantastic games but the games in the past were the better god of wars. 

About older games of the series vs this, as I said this a matter of preference. Different gameplay will appeal to different players. It would have been better if they used a different character for 2018's game and drop "God of War" title, but I personally like how they managed to continue it. There is true character development and a story worth telling.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Don't be rude and condescending

I can figure out DS bosses but I can't figure out the Valkyrie Queen. I can brute force it to maybe half health but at that point I don't have a reset or a rage to use.
Mind you that I do have the best equipment on and the suggested power moves on but I just can't do this shit.

And this is on easy... I dunno, challenge is good but this is just dumb, and it will stay undone until I feel like grinding this shit, which is never.

Edited by totallycrushed
Lmao even
  • Like 3

I wanted to start a new game+ for the refresh but decided to just watch all the cutscenes on YouTube instead. I think it's best that way so you don't feel "burned out". Not a problem if you're an hardcore gamers but casual gamers will understand lol.

• Like 3