Can't play online / connect - Content not found

So, my account (with all the trophies) is listed as US since I played long before PSN became available in my country and that cannot be changed. Thank you Sony.

I have a connected 'main' account where I do all my subscriptions and digital purchasing.

I bought a physical disc without any digital pre-orders or similar on release, it installed and had to download two separate 'campaign add-ons'. Since the game also requires an Activision account which I probably had to make back in WaW or OG MW days I connected it through that but I did not go downloading additional shovelware for 2FA.

Whenever I enter the game it attempts to connect online but throws me the 'CONTENT NOT FOUND - WS-118728-7' error. I can cancel the connection attempt, go offline, and play the campaign. But Spec ops and Online are entirely unavailable. I cannot replicate this issue on my 'main -- local trophyless acc' since I am sure as hell not making another Activision acc...

I tried searching a little on the web, reinstalled some parts of it, reinstalled the entire game, restored licenses etc. None of it solved it.

If anyone has any help or explanation on this even if not fixable please share. This is annoying enough I might just hide the entire game and not bother with other trophies since I won't be able to achieve the co-op ones anyway.

Thanks.

On 01/11/2022 at 7:32 PM, Valkirye22 said:

So, my account (with all the trophies) is listed as US since I played long before PSN became available in my country and that cannot be changed. Thank you Sony.

I have a connected 'main' account where I do all my subscriptions and digital purchasing.

I bought a physical disc without any digital pre-orders or similar on release, it installed and had to download two separate 'campaign add-ons'. Since the game also requires an Activision account which I probably had to make back in WaW or OG MW days I connected it through that but I did not go downloading additional shovelware for 2FA.

Whenever I enter the game it attempts to connect online but throws me the 'CONTENT NOT FOUND - WS-118728-7' error. I can cancel the connection attempt, go offline, and play the campaign. But Spec ops and Online are entirely unavailable. I cannot replicate this issue on my 'main -- local trophyless acc' since I am sure as hell not making another Activision acc...

I tried searching a little on the web, reinstalled some parts of it, reinstalled the entire game, restored licenses etc. None of it solved it.

If anyone has any help or explanation on this even if not fixable please share. This is annoying enough I might just hide the entire game and not bother with other trophies since I won't be able to achieve the co-op ones anyway.

Thanks.

No way around it besides creating a new activision account on the region of the disc that can download tbe multiplayer and co op pack from the psn store. I had the same issue as I got the game while i was on holiday in Australia and had to create a new activision id on an australian psn account to access everything on my main account. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

No way around it besides creating a new activision account on the region of the disc that can download tbe multiplayer and co op pack from the psn store. I had the same issue as I got the game while i was on holiday in Australia and had to create a new activision id on an australian psn account to access everything on my main account. 

thank you for the info, it's silly but I'm done creating a dozen accounts for everything also also had the game completely softlocked me twice over two days on the veteran campaign so I'm done with it either way

• Like 1